Level Rewards

CreepWCA

Question

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, CreepWCA said:

what do we get for leveling up? i keep getting mix boxes every now and then (im lvl 47)
can someone explain this phenomenon to me? thanks

What Kahn said is what happens. 

Now, there are few more items very important.

1- As you progress, at some levels you will get extra 5 slot space and few grant 10 slots of extra space in your account storage. It is very important in order you can save some parts for the future use or to use for transformation etc. The space it is very important to manage your account. In the beginning you will have lower space. 

image.thumb.png.e5dfdb92a13f27086452457c8ff10bb6.png

2- FUEL it is the other important. As you progress, the game will provide extra fuel cap. For a full developed account, the maximum of Fuel cap is 95. That is the combination of 3 factors.

a) Account base Fuel starting is around 40

b) Account ARENA SHOP enhancement. That will require you to fight at least 5 wins every day to get the day max on coins according to your rank. Higher ranks can get a bit more but starting is very low and is very important to play 7 days just 5 wins if is possible. 

c) LEVEL UP ACCOUNT. You level up account grinding. In that process then will get at some levels some fuel cap. Not many in reality but important items to progress as mentioned already khan and this extra info. 

image.thumb.png.584998a1dea461eeaeeaac79ec2250a6.png

image.thumb.png.eb9c28987c73c497278080930555918a.png

18 hours ago, CreepWCA said:

what do we get for leveling up? i keep getting mix boxes every now and then (im lvl 47)
can someone explain this phenomenon to me? thanks

Reach level200-platinum Plating

and

Reach level250-Maximum protector