I should really stop buying premium packs

LORD CHAOS

13 minutes ago, LORD CHAOS said:

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Screenshot_20231225-175426.png

Screenshot_20231225-175436.png

Screenshot_20231225-175447.png

Screenshot_20231225-175455.png

Premium Packs are useless unless you run out of patience.It's better to buy offers for example 1k tokens offer (6 premium packs) or 2k tokens offer one( 15 premium packs),Offers saves your money because 6 premium pack costs like 2k tokens when you buy it but when you try offer,It gives 6 premium packs with only 1k tokens. So next time, remember to buy offer

Edited by Hernandez (see edit history)

2 hours ago, LORD CHAOS said:

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Screenshot_20231225-175426.png

Screenshot_20231225-175436.png

Screenshot_20231225-175447.png

Screenshot_20231225-175455.png

Offers are better deal. Now, if you want to rush and be the superhero, then buy regular premium packs. You buy if does have money because as free player it is hard to save enough tokens even for the offers.

If you are lacking some epics sometimes is good to open but can do the same with the weekly's offers.Β 

I buy offers time to time between months and be patient and accumulate them. No rush to be top just fun maxing parts farming.Β 

Yesterday offer was a good offer for 3k tokens.Β πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Some epic parts are in need for top mechs like that Hammer or the EMP with proper configurations in the picture provided.Β Β 

If you do not know a lot, look the players sets at display and some videos and can give you some ideas of what you can do with what you have in your arsenal.Β 

Play the game for fun does not rush and not thinking straight making mistakes eating parts. Try to manage properly parts.Β 

Just in case, I do have premiums.Β 

image.png.22c52d8db24d46229fa6b281c5596ab9.png

Β 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

15 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Offers are better deal. Now, if you want to rush and be the superhero, then buy regular premium packs. You buy if does have money because as free player it is hard to save enough tokens even for the offers.

If you are lacking some epics sometimes is good to open but can do the same with the weekly's offers.Β 

I buy offers time to time between months and be patient and accumulate them. No rush to be top just fun maxing parts farming.Β 

Some epic parts are in need for top mechs like that Hammer or the EMP with proper configurations in the picture provided.Β Β 

If you do not know a lot, look the players sets at display and some videos and can give you some ideas of what you can do with what you have in your arsenal.Β 

Play the game for fun does not rush and not thinking straight making mistakes eating parts. Try to manage properly parts.Β 

Β 

Wow i wonder how much have you been grinding for all these ?

17 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Β 

The fact that I bought 6 premium pack offer (1k tokens)Β  on 100 accountsΒ  and still didn't got blood weep : / and I got 2 bloodweep in my main account in just 2 days. What's going on

14 hours ago, LORD CHAOS said:

Wow i wonder how much have you been grinding for all these ?

That is not grinding. That is money spent between all the years playing if you refer to the premium packs.Β 

Now, Even I had no purchased offers, I will say that I can have around 200 maxed parts because grinding as free player.Β 

The average for a 5 wins daily player at R7+ farming around 4 times a day by the end of the year depending on different factors, the player can generate 50 myths max out. If was a hard-core like me, then 60 a year and will say that is maybe the maximum possible farming and limited pvp but it is hard to accomplish that number.Β 

So, if the player in 1 year does have 40 parts maxed, I will say it is a real grinder.Β