This is unacceptable

heller

• heller changed the title to This is unacceptable
12 hours ago, Hikuchi said:

wouldn't be wrong to assume it's a smurf clan

Really doubt with that low level that charisk would have 2 meta builds maxed with low level where would he even get the gold required since you at least need 1 million gold to max 1 mythical premium so he at least needs 20 million gold and one doesnot simply spend 100 dollars just for the gold

Edited by heller (see edit history)

11 hours ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

What u want them to do?

Ban them?

Even if their cheater/hacker .

No one wood be able to do anything anyway 

So let me get this straight

There are tons of videos on youtube showing how to hack the game currency that has been going for a while and players forcing others to lose the match and you are telling me no one can do anything ?

Just now, ITRIEDXD said:

They could just buy their $hit.... just for the bit, because some people literally have nothing else to do

Really doubt it you cant simply buy tokens then items and then max at least 7 mythical items and be at low level and be at low rank (and even if he is a smurf it doesnot make it any better)

1 minute ago, heller said:

So let me get this straight

There are tons of videos on youtube showing how to hack the game currency that has been going for a while and players forcing others to lose the match and you are telling me no one can do anything ?

I COULD do something.... called hacking and deleting their accounts and permanently proxy-failing them by IP from using the website.... but of course i'd run the extreme likely risk of getting sued or charged (legally).... so all we can do is keep complaining

2 minutes ago, ITRIEDXD said:

I COULD do something.... called hacking and deleting their accounts and permanently proxy-failing them by IP from using the website.... but of course i'd run the extreme likely risk of getting sued or charged (legally).... so all we can do is keep complaining

Damn thats just sad