Should i use hardened platinum vest or nightmare (i'm level 150)

desnake

Question

6 answers to this question

Well, it is about people choices. Now, Hardened, will have less HP than the Heat/Ener versions and more resistance for energy and weaker for physical attack with less resistance. Nightmare can be good with proper modules. sometimes harder to work on set up. 

Nightmare weight is less. Many will say Nightmare for sure before use Hardened. 

Pardon this non-answer but it depends on what you have right now. You likely wont be using those either of torsos once MPV or LPV drop, so use whatever fits best with your current items. The one benefit to using HPV now is you wont have to adjust your mech once the other versions drop. Play around in the workshop to decide.

https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/

Edited by noㅤ
Spelling fails (see edit history)

5 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Pardon this non-answer but it depends on what you have right now. You likely wont be using those either of torsos once MPV or LPV drop, so use whatever fits best with your current items. The one benefit to using HPV now is you wont have to adjust your mech once the other versions drop. Play around in the workshop to decide.

https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/

correct. if no windigo or others like molten etc, the best torso to go for because can be get in common and rare state it is Nightmare as best of the trio and can compete on R1 but will say it is and R2 solid. It is about what do you have available and prefer to use according to what do you can combine right now. 

Sure, I will say nightmare. It is funny when hardened because the name should be the top one very hard to destroy than the heat and energy version. 🤔

The same happens with the monkey torso phys version.