I didn't know RedGriffin was a Hacker, as soon as he was losing, poof.. Magically the client stops working.

Venix

Question

9 answers to this question

well, it will keep going. 🥴   I created a file and my kids time to time if remember they take a capture and save the image. Sadly, some of them are old players that played at top retired, and others are old players playing at lower ranks for long not advancing much just playing by mood. The others oh well..... 

Red it is an old player around older than me in the game. 😶

On 10/31/2023 at 4:04 PM, noㅤ said:

You can't know who crashed it unless they tell you right before crashing it. I'd be careful accusing someone based on just that.

No brother, you comment without knowing anything, first of all I noticed that the disconnections always happen with the same players, that's why I take screenshots but I could also use OBS from the computer and post their videos.

JEZU is another Hacker, i have matched two time with JEZU and 2/2 i had connection problem.

Please ban this shit.

JezuHacker.jpg

On 30/10/2023 at 23:24, OKI DOKI said:

beh, continuerà così. 🥴   Ho creato un file e di tanto in tanto i miei figli, se ricordano, scattano una cattura e salvano l'immagine. Purtroppo, alcuni di loro sono vecchi giocatori che hanno giocato ai massimi livelli e si sono ritirati, mentre altri sono vecchi giocatori che hanno giocato a livelli inferiori per molto tempo senza avanzare molto, giocando solo per umore. Gli altri vabbè..... 

Red è un vecchio giocatore più vecchio di me nel gioco. 😶

And? If a pilot is old and uses hacks he doesn't deserve a ban?

let me understand what you mean, because i play SuperMechs since 2012-2013 but love this game and I would never ruin it by using hacks, (also because only shits with no hands or brains use hacks) those who use hacks do so because they have inferiority complexes and feel the need to use them.

You can be RedGriffin or Jesus Christ but if you use hacks you're just shit.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:42 AM, Venix said:

No brother, you comment without knowing anything, first of all I noticed that the disconnections always happen with the same players, that's why I take screenshots but I could also use OBS from the computer and post their videos.

JEZU is another Hacker, i have matched two time with JEZU and 2/2 i had connection problem.

Please ban this shit.

JezuHacker.jpg

And? If a pilot is old and uses hacks he doesn't deserve a ban?

let me understand what you mean, because i play SuperMechs since 2012-2013 but love this game and I would never ruin it by using hacks, (also because only shits with no hands or brains use hacks) those who use hacks do so because they have inferiority complexes and feel the need to use them.

You can be RedGriffin or Jesus Christ but if you use hacks you're just shit.

Yes, we hate the hackers for sure. That created a lot of damage to the game reputation losing customers and as company they should step up and counter the issue and to try to gain more customers with happiness. It is hard to fix issues with tech changes all the time and new bugs are found. It is a small company trying to keep up with limited resources. They have their priorities and sure they need some focus for current.