Jump to content
  • 0

Struggling to move up ranks, always fight stronger enemies, what can I do?


GeneralMarkus55

Question

Hello! My name is Markus and I’ve been playing Supermechs for quite a while now, I consider I have an ok mech but I just can’t seem to be able to progress to arena, anyone got any advice?

This is my mech.

IMG_6959.png

IMG_6960.png

IMG_6961.png

Just now, GeneralMarkus55 said:

Hello! My name is Markus and I’ve been playing Supermechs for quite a while now, I consider I have an ok mech but I just can’t seem to be able to progress to arena, anyone got any advice?

This is my mech.

IMG_6959.png

IMG_6960.png

IMG_6961.png

I am struggling in rank 18 for anyone asking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Remove the Hammer or recoil but also the falcon. Some of the reasons:

1- Falcon TO BE REMOVE

     a- The weapon it does work for one range and consume your HP 

     b- Your mech is currently low in HP and using the weapon will drain the little life does poses. 

     c- That weight can be used to enhance your modules. 

     d- The torso it is a low HP torso and require adding plating more than others reducing modules use for ener/heat.

     e- Your modules are low in regeneration and cooling to use that weapon specially limited to one range. 

image.png.ffe88f1011a4418e1021bb1e89a95284.png

2- Removal by preference or choice by you of Hammer or Recoil

    a- Recoiler it does cover the Hammer range. No matter what, hammer help when just face to face mechs then use top gun then use dual energy attack next turn if opponent do not get closer and will stay in just one attack and jump. The recoil might help better sometime at range 2 and can use top gun. 

   b-Hammer can work too but more limited for now. I recommend removing hammer and use the extra weight for modules use.

image.png.8bbddc0cb52a4673f274616743662f8b.png

     3- If you decide to remove those weapons, then use the shield module not in use. image.png.6c185bb56076fcebf8ed3942e1d75046.png

4- Max the modules to Legend L40 to improve. Your energy regeneration and heat cooling are very low. 

    a- Having an energy mech, it does consume energy to work. If you cannot recover fast, then you are doom. 

    b- Using energy parts, also create overheat to your mech. You need to ensure that you can recover heat and energy enhancing those modules as soon as possible.

  5- There are more factors that affect but it is what do you have around for parts then things can be different like having smart EMP, Last words etc. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, another issue is moving up in HP. As you increase HP or enhance weapons and modules, harder the opponents will be around including the smurf players. The game will compensate against your increment giving you opponents with 100-200 HP above you not that equal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Remove the Hammer or recoil but also the falcon. Some of the reasons:

1- Falcon TO BE REMOVE

     a- The weapon it does work for one range and consume your HP 

     b- Your mech is currently low in HP and using the weapon will drain the little life does poses. 

     c- That weight can be used to enhance your modules. 

     d- The torso it is a low HP torso and require adding plating more than others reducing modules use for ener/heat.

     e- Your modules are low in regeneration and cooling to use that weapon specially limited to one range. 

image.png.ffe88f1011a4418e1021bb1e89a95284.png

2- Removal by preference or choice by you of Hammer or Recoil

    a- Recoiler it does cover the Hammer range. No matter what, hammer help when just face to face mechs then use top gun then use dual energy attack next turn if opponent do not get closer and will stay in just one attack and jump. The recoil might help better sometime at range 2 and can use top gun. 

   b-Hammer can work too but more limited for now. I recommend removing hammer and use the extra weight for modules use.

image.png.8bbddc0cb52a4673f274616743662f8b.png

     3- If you decide to remove those weapons, then use the shield module not in use. image.png.6c185bb56076fcebf8ed3942e1d75046.png

4- Max the modules to Legend L40 to improve. Your energy regeneration and heat cooling are very low. 

    a- Having an energy mech, it does consume energy to work. If you cannot recover fast, then you are doom. 

    b- Using energy parts, also create overheat to your mech. You need to ensure that you can recover heat and energy enhancing those modules as soon as possible.

  5- There are more factors that affect but it is what do you have around for parts then things can be different like having smart EMP, Last words etc. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, another issue is moving up in HP. As you increase HP or enhance weapons and modules, harder the opponents will be around including the smurf players. The game will compensate against your increment giving you opponents with 100-200 HP above you not that equal. 

Ok, I’ll do that then come back with an update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 10/16/2023 at 7:17 AM, GeneralMarkus55 said:

Ok, I’ll do that then come back with an update.

Here’s an update on my current mech after taking the advice. (I didn’t add the armour because I for one can’t really see the difference the purple one does, so I’ll just wait until I get a legendary one, then I’ll replace it with the hammer)

IMG_7543.png

IMG_7544.png

IMG_7545.png

IMG_7546.png

IMG_7547.png

Just now, GeneralMarkus55 said:

Here’s an update on my current mech after taking the advice. (I didn’t add the armour because I for one can’t really see the difference the purple one does, so I’ll just wait until I get a legendary one, then I’ll replace it with the hammer)

IMG_7543.png

IMG_7544.png

IMG_7545.png

IMG_7546.png

IMG_7547.png

I am also waiting on the 2K Token deal with the cases.

1 minute ago, GeneralMarkus55 said:

Here’s an update on my current mech after taking the advice. (I didn’t add the armour because I for one can’t really see the difference the purple one does, so I’ll just wait until I get a legendary one, then I’ll replace it with the hammer)

IMG_7543.png

IMG_7544.png

IMG_7545.png

IMG_7546.png

IMG_7547.png

I am also waiting on the 2K Token deal with the cases.

And funny thing is, now I’m not losing against normal mechs, I’m losing against people with double frantic brutes and 2k hp torso with lvl1 legs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Gotta give u the cold hard truth brother.

Doesn't matter how good ur mechs are.

The higher ur rank is the more ull face highly p2w player , smurf to hackers .

Its a lose lose situation for u.

Only chamce u have is to divine everything on premium items then equip them all.

Ull probably move past rank 10.

Even higher rank ull just lose to hacker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
19 hours ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

Gotta give u the cold hard truth brother.

Doesn't matter how good ur mechs are.

The higher ur rank is the more ull face highly p2w player , smurf to hackers .

Its a lose lose situation for u.

Only chamce u have is to divine everything on premium items then equip them all.

Ull probably move past rank 10.

Even higher rank ull just lose to hacker

Damn..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Good improvement. Focus now into increase those modules. 

About Jugg comment, well, it is a reality. 🥴

Now, you have to ask yourself why you in the game are.

If you are looking into, be the top, it is harsh as describe Jugg but can be there. 

If you play for free, will take time and will require a consistent farming every day at least 4 times+ in full. 

If you are looking for entertainment and play for an enjoyment, just have fun looking at your progress step by step and do not let others to take that fun away from you no matter the game players issues we have now. 

I still have fun farming, making parts getting stronger just for fun when I can spend in gold or else and make things really easy for me. I am having fun farming and watching slowly that progress. 

At some point people gets tired to compete or else. Just have your own fun according to your goals in the game and facilities to make it possible in your side.  

I have accounts powerful enough to be on top all the time years back and just played for my own fun and still do so at least farming been limited on time to play as the little was able to do for short time. 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

You have massive stone feet. I have them at almost Max level (46) and it has 515 health. How's your base? Do you farm power up kits? Like Oki Doki I still do this and it's fun. Juggernaut is right,  I'm getting that issue. With your comment about double frantic brutes and 2k torso I had to build a physical mech. Boxes to get some decent stuff then farm all the way. Takes ages but worth it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...