Arena Not Working

Shredder SM

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, snake pas chaos said:

I suspect that some people can't afford to play and look like they are about to lose, so they destroy the server to make the other party lose. Why do I suspect that I have met them frequently recently

No, you're not wrong, I also encountered the same problem with some players, these people are the shit of Supermechs, from now on I play from pc using OBS Studio, so they will be discovered and banned.

Many of them are frustrated because they have spent a lot of money but don't know how to play and so they use Hack to stay afloat.

Happy ban on shits! 😊

8 minutes ago, Orphan said:

No, you're not wrong, I also encountered the same problem with some players, these people are the shit of Supermechs, from now on I play from pc using OBS Studio, so they will be discovered and banned.

Many of them are frustrated because they have spent a lot of money but don't know how to play and so they use Hack to stay afloat.

Happy ban on shits! 😊

Where do I report them? I've got one.

5 hours ago, vunncanny said:

Where do I report them? I've got one.

there is a form you fill in i think if you go to the contact us 

arena is F@@@ again it was working for a little while  this is F@@@ing up everyones ranks as if and when the server goes down the game puts it down to a quit 

do something alex while you still have a player base