Those who want to get out of rank 16 ↓

MzV

I come to listen to questions from players of rank 16 or lower.

From my point of view it is easy to get out of those ranges. And well, I come to give advice to the players. 

NOTE: players complain that they are paired with farmers, but it is totally common XD 

@OKI DOKIdo you farm in your sm account?

I do farm for gold in OD6. If you refer about wins, in that case no. 

I do test at different ranks specially on R7-R6 due to the power involve on those players belong to top ranks or real R7-R6 rankers. My mechs are belong to those ranks on test. Sure, sometimes my kids switch mechs to more power just to compensate the match maker abuse matching with R3-R1 mechs on ranks or power base that are win farmers. 

This is what they play with time-to-time modifications to check match maker and output and damage received. According to them, they have been pushed down to R9. I guess they change mechs if that happen to get back to rank. 

image.png.2fb75fc5664292a4df7055bb13d38b74.png

They play this as well in the other account. They do the same test. They rotate mechs after some but use the same. If they switch mechs, it is related to the players do not belong to the ranks. The same for this, they check the same for me. Later I do collect the fights data. They goof a lot not been that serious player. They just have fun time if play. Barely play my accounts. Sometimes a week or more without been touched. Maybe a day play and play some then passing days and nothing. They just play by mood and desire because they play other games. 

I am retired and just grind for gold. Normally the account will show up with no fights. 🤷‍♂️

image.png.afb15e1e64384c51997a56831691a27d.png

image.thumb.png.a27ace399a5f7f708b20ee831bd22ea6.png

1 hour ago, Enemy said:

NICE👍

Thx.

I have been using those for some time. I have almost completed the data I need.

Next will be less powerful and will look powerful but are weak easier to be kill. My expectations are that will bounce between R10-R8. 

The test will be to be overheated. Now, I will be looking how the match maker will respond to compensate my mech deficiencies. One of the factors it will be how will compensate with mechs with high heat recovery. Knowing that my accounts do that, mechs to be matched will be normally high recovery on heat. 

I already tested few rounds, and the match maker did exactly what I predicted. The game compensated with high cooling mechs. Not much HP. image.png.f432c2b5918224995029553440d9da39.png

image.png.aaabfe6d67bbca3dad75f43cb27b6b6f.png

For the physical it will be in the future when I can max the parts. It is a mech to fail but it is about data. I do test with different modules, and I start normally with weak or middle of the road conditions. Just making fun mechs as I like to not get bored in the game if I play something.  

image.thumb.png.0cc9ed347df8902aabb4aa1b8859afbc.png

image.thumb.png.3b2e927bc523166afabf8e29b89de9c5.png

On 9/20/2023 at 9:58 PM, OKI DOKI said:

I am retired and just grind for gold. Normally the account will show up with no fights. 🤷‍♂️

Regarding searching for gold, when I started the campaign I went to Big Boy for 5 months and gathered a large amount of gold and boxes, also some boxes of fortune.

In the campaign I recommend playing only the Big Boy level to advance since in the time I played it I gained rank 10, not to mention that some fortune boxes can give premium.

It is a useful technique for all players, plus everyone is guaranteed to win something in one day.

On 9/21/2023 at 1:07 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Just making fun mechs as I like to not get bored in the game if I play something.  

Exactly the most important thing is to have fun knowing that it is a game, I am currently focusing on completing the 2v2 campaign 👍

15 hours ago, MzV said:

Regarding searching for gold, when I started the campaign I went to Big Boy for 5 months and gathered a large amount of gold and boxes, also some boxes of fortune.

In the campaign I recommend playing only the Big Boy level to advance since in the time I played it I gained rank 10, not to mention that some fortune boxes can give premium.

It is a useful technique for all players, plus everyone is guaranteed to win something in one day.

Exactly the most important thing is to have fun knowing that it is a game, I am currently focusing on completing the 2v2 campaign 👍

yes. my policy is fun play and I play like that in this game goofing and testing from start. In my intro back then, I was clear on that. 😁

The only thing that is killing the game right now is the hackers that crash the server and make you reconnect.

4 minutes ago, MzV said:

Lo único que está acabando con el juego en este momento son los piratas informáticos que bloquean el servidor y te obligan a volver a conectarte.

I hope they make an update patching all the weaknesses that hackers use since they take away the good things from the game.

@MarijaYou could take care of the crash, since many have lost their accounts at the expense of these hackers and because of them they abandon the game

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2023 at 2:36 PM, MzV said:

The only thing that is killing the game right now is the hackers that crash the server and make you reconnect.

I hope they make an update patching all the weaknesses that hackers use since they take away the good things from the game.

@MarijaYou could take care of the crash, since many have lost their accounts at the expense of these hackers and because of them they abandon the game

kxXvOQJHo6mnkzqdQjglSn%2BM2P0S2TQ=

giphy.gif&ehk=BHYbuJW1SxM0YDOu6e8KTv%2BV

giphy.gif&ehk=T0GOZWnlsmwKHexRbTFUU1%2Bc

zxyEnTrZQZqrjyH4CZlQARr8ItNZAm3Q=

8SrS2Ms3YGDyZ8kaPifGdHUD5HSG4yJg=

giphy.gif&ehk=K5ZRw9H0Wqp8Qvf9lJMcPdyP5s

All games have some issues. 

giphy.gif&ehk=HF%2Bns72NHpPJCryJw8T0MeR6

funny-game-glitches-02.gif&ehk=FdA6eUf4q

TPRffLw%2BmhtlmeihbSmV8EQia76nA0CY9ADwk=

giphy.gif&ehk=BGndE2IwM9gEXzQvzWxDyE0FZd

84238642.gif&ehk=SYS504g3XJeSle8199M%2B%