How about rhis for an idea

shockwave333

Hi guys 

We were talking in my clan lasy night we came up with an idea i wanted to share maybe this would be of interest 

How about a Heat pack engery pack and pysical pack they could be 2 or 3 k in tokens    

the heat pack for example would be heat weapons  torsos etc and modules the energy would be energy weapons and modules  same for the phsyical

sound interesting your idea. there used to be few others offers like that but were mere for lower ranks or even a part not available for some in the freeway hard to get. 

This is one of the TS sales. For top players it was a miserable offer, but some got the benefit of one weapon around like the last word that was and still a great weapon. For low rankers was a decent way to get that one or EMP because when play for free trying to get EPIC weapons sometimes it is hard to get them, and I was one of them hard to get some including regular modules. Dual items sales were good too for tokens or for money.  Weapon sales were the norm by the time I started to play the game till GATO took over and stopped selling and the remaining 6 months TS sales set up ended. Sure, modules sales were important and still important, but they should return to some weapons sales. 

offer.jpg.fea12bb1640990824529605d1f29fafb.jpg.c2fcad7f1e224aa2ebfbcfb63b56fa99.jpg

I will love to have gold relics 100 pack for $50 or $75 bucks. The offer can be limited to 2 times a year so can help the solo players a bit to get some because out of clans due to can't be on one been limited on time etc. it should be a general sale so everyone can try to get it. does not matter that the stronger players get the stuff too, but it will help a bit alleviate those limited. The sale can be on dollars etc or tokens wise. 4K tokens can be a good incentive. Lower ranks can improve a bit and can help curve a bit the lack of players and the weaker been punished by margins with terrible matches. Other games sell the relics for weapons to the general players as packages with many of them. My kids play many games, and they asked me about it. 🤔

In the end, the game owner will profit. So, it should not be a brainer. 👨‍🏫What the players who buy packs do when get a weapon around normally, if they do not have a full set and pack are not lucky on them, they end up buying and will keep trying luck for others. 🤔 If the owner decided not to make corrections to the percentage of grant possibility to certain weapons and packs does not work, at some point they will stop and will send to hell the game. Time to time a good will to keep incentive and a bit happy a player can lead to profit and keep them around. 

i agree with everything you said i know this would help newbies not only newbies but anyone who is looking for a specific weapon or torso  and would be a money maker for the game to me its a no brainer 

I am not saying get rid of the 2k 3k 4k offers geep them they come in handy 

but gato could do this say once a month or every 2 months or heck make a holiday offer 

I know gatos thinking in that if players dont get the stuff they want players will keep dropping tokens in nthe hope they finally get what they want but what may happen pllayers who have been trying will jusst sau to heck with this and give up

53 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

i agree with everything you said i know this would help newbies not only newbies but anyone who is looking for a specific weapon or torso  and would be a money maker for the game to me its a no brainer 

I am not saying get rid of the 2k 3k 4k offers geep them they come in handy 

but gato could do this say once a month or every 2 months or heck make a holiday offer 

I know gatos thinking in that if players dont get the stuff they want players will keep dropping tokens in nthe hope they finally get what they want but what may happen pllayers who have been trying will jusst sau to heck with this and give up

players will do better with their money at some point no matter what. in the end, a sale now will do better than hope to stay around. I am 100% sure that sales dropped a lot because top ones are retiring, tried to hope for a weapon never got after investing tons of money. 

I am an example of player for free or buyer for fun not for win. I do not care about ranks, medals etc but I like to farm and to progress parts and get parts just because no reason at all to spend the money that I can use in my fav games or in a dinner with my friends or to get items for my kid's other games. I look at the entertainment moment but controlled.

Let say as an example O.D.FARM. Ton of money invested. Apart of the old few offers from TS when I was new players post playing for free that I got some offers for my niece who played my account, but an example of no grants with the money on the table gone getting premium packs so far even maybe I have a weapon of but was those few old sales back in the 2020-Early 2021. 

1- No Valiant 

2- No Bonker

3- No Sorrow

4- No Damage Armor "Shield drain Phys"

5- No Swoop

Those are just top in my head but there are more. Sure, the game has giving ton of modules and repeated many weapons that I still eating them. But those are just examples that not even ton of money with ton of packs can get a simple weapon.

Just in the last few months I got the first Eject and the first Abomination post 3 years because my kids decided to open 300 boxes and basically, they made a mess in my account, but they got mad because they got only 3 weapons in need they wanted to get in the account. 

Do you think it is a joke about opening those?

image.png.639fa7a7b38657b262d5581372aa7b4e.png

now and was more because they got few offers of 24 and eat them. 

image.png.d4eedbb15d7655c3276e23d5feae187f.png

this is a small example of them in sequence.  I have some thousand files in sequence. Sad looking at this. 

image.thumb.png.999cc963058646c380ccf8af351a883f.png

image.thumb.png.f43f5ac03df13893cd061fcbcc928a59.png

image.thumb.png.21c3d2c7598941434ab670ddfff800b3.png

image.thumb.png.61cef61e6925a53901b43f65eb715b7d.png

image.thumb.png.1a1b4b2dc050efec43f4277b65b16991.png

image.thumb.png.b336f9e2631e855f125f69fb8246c0a1.png

Anyway, knowing that this is a gamble I do not blame the game because it was my choice to do so. Sure, it is not that healthy way for the game because discourage people to get items with money. My account it has been like that always, very little to nothing items in need generally speaking. Even Clevername that spent a lot said that some items were almost impossible to get opening 1k boxes on the road and he opened thousands and thousands. 

I do not complain, just as player and a person observing without trying to criticize the game because it is my choice to play the game, I just made a comment nothing else. Few things can be improved without a real investment in the game. 

In mean time, 

5jHch37sZJz8ZU94mn8RPRZhMZlAjK7%2BZobIgz

I just farm 

I=

to get strong and look good

1lFDI=

regardless sometimes opening packs 

a4c182fa49c61fc8ec8834eacbba7236.gif&ehk

suZuCN.gif&ehk=E4wyQdgPooCPqRJncWuaxRvKV

giphy.gif&ehk=DKiiEdjnaYWyKzEqkyD94whn%2

Then back to 

G8v0xvAJ8TeyKJMzZ7iuc7UvPs=

43 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

yeah thats how it goes for me too at the momemt i have 80 percent epic 10 lengendy and 10 rare which i use as food cos thats all its good for

well, we can't get all for sure unless invest $30k or so. In mean time, some EPICS will do the trick in some ways.  They're very decent EPIC parts that are primary part for a META Mech. It is part of the natural development and not all accounts work in the same way. I created 10and developed 8 to top and 2 never did. I used to farm 5 at the time. Yes, 5 of them. I opened my computers, pads and phone simultaneously all different and there was one or two more people around in the game that did the same and they have many accounts advanced farming.

just farming for fun. There are few people around that actually like to farm and the rest don't. 🤣 Those that farm, they have better accounts than me been long time players with more gold and myth parts. 😂