Why I left a top 10 rank clan for a rank 7000 clan

noㅤ

It was meant to be temporary: start a one man clan to solo titans, then rejoin a regular clan... But months later I'm still solo. Why? Because you get faster match-ups and fight more people.

Arena is my favorite part of the game and I see posts about the lack of players online, but have you considered that you don't fight clan members?

If 350 people are online, they wont all be your same level, and many at your level will be in your clan. In other words, if 30 of those 250 happen to be good match-ups, those few you're losing to your clan start to make a difference, and it gets more noticeable the higher you rank up.

I miss clan loot boxes but for me, its not worth the reduction in arena speed and veriaty—at least not for a while longer. Just sharing this in case some of you are sick of fighting the same person over and over.

7000 lets gooooooo!

Pro tip: If you hate fighting someone, join their clan, lolz.

Screenshot_20230810_032843_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

2 hours ago, noㅤ said:

It was meant to be temporary: start a one man clan to solo titans, then rejoin a regular clan... But months later I'm still solo. Why? Because you get faster match-ups and fight more people.

Arena is my favorite part of the game and I see posts about the lack of players online, but have you considered that you don't fight clan members?

If 350 people are online, they wont all be your same level, and many at your level will be in your clan. In other words, if 30 of those 250 happen to be good match-ups, those few you're losing to your clan start to make a difference, and it gets more noticeable the higher you rank up.

I miss clan loot boxes but for me, its not worth the reduction in arena speed and veriaty—at least not for a while longer. Just sharing this in case some of you are sick of fighting the same person over and over.

7000 lets gooooooo!

Pro tip: If you hate fighting someone, join their clan, lolz.

Hope it gets people 🙂

On 09.08.2023 at 22:07, noㅤ said:

Это должно было быть временным: создать клан из одного человека, чтобы соло-титаны, затем присоединиться к обычному клану... Но спустя несколько месяцев я все еще соло. Почему? Потому что вы получаете более быстрые матч-апы и сражаетесь с большим количеством людей.

Арена — моя любимая часть игры, и я вижу сообщения о нехватке игроков онлайн, но вы не думали, что сражаетесь с членами клана?

Если в сети 350 человек, они не все будут вашего уровня, и многие из них вашего уровня будут в вашем клане. Другими словами, если 30 из этих 250 оказываются хорошими соперниками, то те немногие, которых вы проигрываете своему клану, начинают иметь значение, и чем выше ваш ранг, тем заметнее это становится.

Я скучаю по клановым лутбоксам, но для меня это не стоит снижения скорости и достоверности арены — по крайней мере, ненадолго. Просто делюсь этим на случай, если кому-то из вас надоело сражаться с одним и тем же человеком снова и снова.

7000 лет впередооооо!

Совет от профессионала: если вы ненавидите драться с кем-то, присоединяйтесь к их клану, лолз.

wow

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀