JASITWPNH 2

Tirreggregars

JASITWPNH 2  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be Implemented

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but modified, please specify

Another idea that came to my mind, and I think this one is maybe just a stupid idea, but it might actually happen, is:

As everyone knows every big game has a battle pass. So, instead of the daily login rewards, it could be redesigned to have two paths: 60 days of rewards

Price of the Super Pass: 4k tokens

577153598_Screenshot2021-01-25at11_10_19.thumb.png.695c895fbfeaeb757fa79871749d8b0e.png

The total token value of the regular pass, ignoring gold fuel and sb, and considering each e/l as 75 tokens, is: 1175

The total token value of the super pass, calculated in the same way, is: 6250

Difference: 6250-1175=5075

This means that the pass is decisively worth it for whoever buys it. Moreover this would be a great move from Gato, since it promotes daily logins, which can easily lead to more play time, especially if the reward is only collected after completing a daily mission, which can be recurrent. these missions could be something like: deal 300 damage with a single shot, or win with only heat weapons, or win with only side weapons. Missions which are easily completable but require one to play the game, which can lead to an increase in ad revenue, and an increased play time.

I hope this gets added to SM.

Please vote and comment with criticism or approval.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout