I discovered my old account with legacy items!!

Tarel2016

Question

I found my old account a couple weeks ago but i didn't know about legacy items so i used a pretty big amount of the up while upgrading. And today i converted a mythical into power kits because just today i found out what legacy items are:(. I have more items i'm just not gonna screenshot them all. What do i do with these items do i keep them or what?

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

10 answers to this question

On 8/4/2023 at 4:47 PM, noㅤ said:

Keep them! You can get power kits almost immediately once you upgrade your base but its impossible to get legacy items now. Its the ultimate flex.

Very true. After you get your base to lvl 15 you can make tons of power kits but you have to hack to get legacy items now and it is only the starting inventory. Do not convert them and if you do just leave your myths and legs (If you have them)

8 hours ago, Tarel2016 said:

I found my old account a couple weeks ago but i didn't know about legacy items so i used a pretty big amount of the up while upgrading. And today i converted a mythical into power kits because just today i found out what legacy items are:(. I have more items i'm just not gonna screenshot them all. What do i do with these items do i keep them or what?

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

6 mechs? 

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

On 8/3/2023 at 1:08 PM, Tarel2016 said:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Keep the items

By someone, somewhere.