Old Version of SuperMechs

I first played SuperMechs a few years ago, and I wanted to get back to it. Thing is, the current SuperMechs wasn't quenching the thirst for nostalgia. I wanted to play the version that started it all for me. But how was I gonna go about this? I didn't know which version it was, I didn't know when exactly I played the game. I was just going off of my memory, which was pretty faint because I was little when I played the game, and....... trust me when I say this, google is really not good at understanding, "Give me the version of SuperMechs where the campaign design was that of the Globe". So honestly I spend quite a few hours on it, and I couldn't find it. Not all was in vain though, I managed to find a gameplay. It lit a fire in me, I wasn't gonna give up. I was gonna play the game again, no matter what. 

Fast forward a few days later, and I am done. I'm getting nowhere with this. As a last ditch effort, I'm gonna leave this post here incase an Angle being can give me another lead. 

Please guys, help this poor guy reunite with that game he used to play all day as a kid. I want to play the version in the video above, which I believe, was released on Feb of 2014. Any help would be much appreciated :).

This is how you can play Legacy SM in 2023.

FYI: Legacy SM is the older version of the game, the one you probably played. Also the current version is called Reloaded.

2 hours ago, 11MindController11 said:

I first played SuperMechs a few years ago, and I wanted to get back to it. Thing is, the current SuperMechs wasn't quenching the thirst for nostalgia. I wanted to play the version that started it all for me. But how was I gonna go about this? I didn't know which version it was, I didn't know when exactly I played the game. I was just going off of my memory, which was pretty faint because I was little when I played the game, and....... trust me when I say this, google is really not good at understanding, "Give me the version of SuperMechs where the campaign design was that of the Globe". So honestly I spend quite a few hours on it, and I couldn't find it. Not all was in vain though, I managed to find a gameplay. It lit a fire in me, I wasn't gonna give up. I was gonna play the game again, no matter what. 

Fast forward a few days later, and I am done. I'm getting nowhere with this. As a last ditch effort, I'm gonna leave this post here incase an Angle being can give me another lead. 

Please guys, help this poor guy reunite with that game he used to play all day as a kid. I want to play the version in the video above, which I believe, was released on Feb of 2014. Any help would be much appreciated :).

I miss old SuperMechs too... :[

By someone, somewhere.

19 hours ago, Shredder SM said:

FYI: Legacy SM is the older version of the game, the one you probably played. Also the current version is called Reloaded.

Does not work for me for some reason. I got the emulator and it did not work so I went on my phone and the version only went back to 2019. Any help?

21 hours ago, Shredder SM said:

Thank you bro, but I'm looking for an even older version, aptoide can get you only as far as 2016.

Yes, we all miss the old SuperMechs. So many of us have an attachment with this game that was so cool back then. It hits really hard to know things can't be the same anymore, the game has moved on.

We musn't mingle alot in the past as well :].

1 hour ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Does not work for me for some reason. I got the emulator and it did not work so I went on my phone and the version only went back to 2019. Any help?

The Emulator and Aptoide worked for me, so I can help. Wonder why did the emulator not work, was there an issue with downloading the Emulator? Or maybe you couldn't get Aptoide on it.

We could take this to lets say discord, would be more convenient. Though I wonder if it will be okay with the guidelines here to leave my Discord?

11 minutes ago, 11MindController11 said:

Thank you bro, but I'm looking for an even older version, aptoide can get you only as far as 2016.

Yes, we all miss the old SuperMechs. So many of us have an attachment with this game that was so cool back then. It hits really hard to know things can't be the same anymore, the game has moved on.

The Emulator and Aptoide worked for me, so I can help. Wonder why did the emulator not work, was there an issue with downloading the Emulator? Or maybe you couldn't get Aptoide on it.

We could take this to lets say discord, would be more convenient. Though I wonder if it will be okay with the guidelines here to leave my Discord?

I am not kidding I just got it working now lol:) thanks!

On 8/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, 11MindController11 said:

Amazing to see a few legacy players reunite with the version that got them started 🙂

• 3 weeks later...