Supermechs 3D?

Aurentziu

20 hours ago, Aurentziu said:

image.png.49aff0e5d5ed9248577f9e88b22e562f.png

What do you think about a 3D version of the game? Made this  model for fun and i think it would look cool in 3D supermechs.

SM is a 2D game and it suits her very well. I can't imagine arena fights in 3D, it would be a different game. The only thing I don't like about SM drawings is the quality is not very good. You play and see small pixels. Maybe many do not peer into it, but there is such. Of course, I do not know how to improve the quality, but this question is not for me either.

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

23 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

SM is a 2D game and it suits her very well. I can't imagine arena fights in 3D, it would be a different game. The only thing I don't like about SM drawings is the quality is not very good. You play and see small pixels. Maybe many do not peer into it, but there is such. Of course, I do not know how to improve the quality, but this question is not for me either.

Well yes, you can see the pixels if you squint a little, but most of the time, it's not really noticeable. Still, there is room for improvement in the graphics.

I agree on the point that SM would not fit in 3D. If there was such a game, it would be a different, separate game (like you said), would probably look very different from SM, and would most likely be in 3D or something. I once thought about this, and this is the stuff I came up with:

It would be a first person view of you sitting in the cockpit, and there would be buttons on a dashboard in front of your seat. The window of the cockpit would change based on what torso you were using.

When the mech runs out of energy, all lights turn of except for the dashboard, sparks start appearing, and the only light would be coming from outside your cockpit. When your mech overheats, red lights starts flashing around you, with a warning sign on the dashboard, saying 'HEAT CRITICAL' like it shows in the original game, when your mech is about to overheat.

Lastly, when your mech gets destroyed, all the lights turn off, and your cockpit launches out from the mech from the back, and displays the 'DEFEAT' screen.

Edited by Battalion Incinerator
Grmmar Issues Fixed! (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.