What music are you listening to?

Hoplon

• 2 weeks later...

I was surprised with this song when came up. From his 70's music and then taking some time to come with this. I got it in cassette first then LP. I like the song. very catchy. I do not know why but it does makes me remember my youth and a new place to live. The song has nothing to do with or the lyric, but the time and place sometimes makes me feel cool but sometimes makes me feel uneasy for some events on those days. Right now, both of them. Weird. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Discover Eco-Friendly Transportation with Battery-Powered Unicycles

Discovering sustainable transportation options is essential for reducing environmental impact, and battery-powered unicycles deliver a viable solution. These devices produce zero emissions, making them an eco-friendly alternative to traditional gas-powered modes of transport. By picking electric unicycles, riders support cleaner air and a reduction in carbon footprint. The energy efficiency of e-unicycles is another significant advantage. They consume less electricity compared to larger electric units, making them cost-effective and environmentally friendly. Charging an e-unicycle typically demands less energy, which translates to lower electricity bills. Additionally, the compact size and lightweight design of battery-powered unicycles render them perfect for urban environments. They can readily navigate through traffic, reducing congestion and improving overall traffic flow. This not only saves time but also decreases fuel consumption for other modes of transport. Many cities are recognizing the benefits of e-unicycles and are incorporating them into their sustainable transport strategies. Infrastructure improvements, such as dedicated bike lanes and charging stations, further support their use. For individuals, adopting battery-powered unicycles for daily commutes and short trips promotes a more green lifestyle. This shift not only benefits the environment but also provides personal advantages, such as cost savings and health benefits from increased physical activity.

Authentic KS-16X Electric Unicycle

Stopping Battery-Powered Stealing and Top Strategies 1_e6f24