To All the noobs

Ufio

To All the new player I play against in arena I'm sorry, I'm not trying to smurf at all I'm trying to rank up get past the wall of smurfs unfortunately I'm failing to do so which results in me being a way lower rank than I should, people like this are the reason I can't rank up past 15. To be honest I don't even understand why they do it, I personally don't find bullying new player fun but apparently these smurfs do. I'm trying my best to fight against them I beat one of those Mfs one time out of pure luck.

Screenshot_20230524-215957.png

Screenshot_20230524-214424.png

Screenshot_20230520-202928.png

Edited by Ufio
Grammar (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Ufio said:

To All the new player I play against in arena I'm sorry, I'm not trying to smurf at all I'm trying to rank up get past the wall of smurfs unfortunately I'm failing to do so which results in me being a way lower rank than I should, people like this are the reason I can't rank up past 15. To be honest I don't even understand why they do it, I personally don't find bullying new player fun but apparently these smurfs do. I'm trying my best to fight against them I beat one of those Mfs one time out of pure luck.

Screenshot_20230524-215957.png

Screenshot_20230524-214424.png

Screenshot_20230520-202928.png

you're all good, it took me like 4 or 5 mythicals JUST TO GET TO RANK 15, and despite that i was still thrown back to R16 later

just your average legacy player

i ran into you a few times yeah its cool bro these damn surfs are a nightmare they seem to be on levels 18 17 16 the most i was getting them back to back today until i quit playing  even  managed to get one to admit they are cheating 

smerfer.jpg

On 5/25/2023 at 1:53 PM, vertexers said:

you're all good, it took me like 4 or 5 mythicals JUST TO GET TO RANK 15, and despite that i was still thrown back to R16 later

they are using devines on level 18 17 and 16 even myths are struggling now 

I feel really great today, because I just beat two smurfs (forgot to get screenshot) because their heat was kind of bad.

I'm pretty sure they were smurfs, unless someone with a common - rare torso (I don't know) with a mythical Valiant Sniper and someone with two divine weapons is normal.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

On 25.05.2023 at 04:09, Ufio said:

Всем новым игрокам, против которых я играю на арене, извините, я вовсе не пытаюсь смурфить, я пытаюсь подняться в рейтинге, пройти сквозь стену смурфиков, к сожалению, у меня не получается, в результате чего я намного ниже ранга, чем я должен, такие люди - причина, по которой я не могу подняться выше 15. Честно говоря, я даже не понимаю, почему они это делают, лично я не нахожу издевательства над новым игроком забавным, но, очевидно, эти смурфики делают. Я изо всех сил стараюсь бороться с ними. Однажды я победил одного из этих Mfs из чистой удачи.

Скриншот_20230524-215957.png

Скриншот_20230524-214424.png

Скриншот_20230520-202928.png

Why did you post thirst palyer? He isn't a smuf... 

I also have an acc with 4 36th level myths, but have 18th rang...