e

Pxw Scrin

Question

8 answers to this question

You got e? That's such a powerful weapon. However, I would say that it's very situational, so use e instead. E has slightly less damage but much better range, making e the better choice. It all depends on the type of mech you are making! Since e is a e-type weapon, it goes better on mechs based around e. E mechs can be really effective if you have the right things with it. Some things that you need on a e-mech is e, e, e, and finally, e. Since e is a powerful weapon at close range, it can be used in close range encounters. E is useful for longer range encounters, with high e damage and high e damage. E is used for bringing the opponent to the sweet spot, it's useful when the opponent is too far away, while doing some good damage. Finally, e is another weapon that is fairly effective with the e-mechs, adding additional firepower to your longer ranges. Oh, don't forget e! E is a leg that has high stomp damage, useful when used in combination with e. Drones that are good with this build, are e (high resist drain), e (very light drone) and e (high damage).

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

On 5/19/2023 at 4:49 AM, Flawed said:

You got e? That's such a powerful weapon. However, I would say that it's very situational, so use e instead. E has slightly less damage but much better range, making e the better choice. It all depends on the type of mech you are making! Since e is a e-type weapon, it goes better on mechs based around e. E mechs can be really effective if you have the right things with it. Some things that you need on a e-mech is e, e, e, and finally, e. Since e is a powerful weapon at close range, it can be used in close range encounters. E is useful for longer range encounters, with high e damage and high e damage. E is used for bringing the opponent to the sweet spot, it's useful when the opponent is too far away, while doing some good damage. Finally, e is another weapon that is fairly effective with the e-mechs, adding additional firepower to your longer ranges. Oh, don't forget e! E is a leg that has high stomp damage, useful when used in combination with e. Drones that are good with this build, are e (high resist drain), e (very light drone) and e (high damage).

Don't forget to equip i telete 

Screenshot_20230528_230120_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg