Rate this mech and help me making him better. Pls

Old voidwalker

Question

17 answers to this question

Ok, I'm don't have much experience on SuperMechs, but here are some things you could do:

1. I'm not sure you need both the hammer and the Rock Recoiler. Both are weapons that are good for putting space in-between mechs. You should get rid of one of them and instead fill up your module spaces.

2. Why do you have a Shocking Grappling Hook? I think the physical version would be better for your physical mech.

3. You need more Cooling in my opinion, so you're less vulnerable to mechs that focus on overheating/shutdown.

4. Upgrade your modules.

Better players, please tell me if I'm wrong about something!

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

switch your torso with nightmare. windigo, if you had one. your current torso is not that good.

a recoiler is enough to push enemies. no need hammer for that. 

and, use common tele instead legy one, if you don't mind the damage of the teleporter.

about your hook... idk. maybe keep that, or use the physical one, since it has no cost.

1 hour ago, Old voidwalker said:

Plus anyone know when will be some event in SM

if you mean madness event aka boost event or offers, every day.

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

So uhm is there any way to utilize mythical brutality? Or smthng, seriously i remember times when there was GodMode fight etc 

And i started upgrading this 

I know coollingq and Regen is low but i am Working on it. 

Screenshot_2023-05-10-00-23-04-726_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Plus, is Sith torso as good as nightmare? 

6 minutes ago, Old voidwalker said:

So uhm is there any way to utilize mythical brutality? Or smthng, seriously i remember times when there was GodMode fight etc 

And i started upgrading this 

I know coollingq and Regen is low but i am Working on it. 

Screenshot_2023-05-10-00-23-04-726_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Plus, is Sith torso as good as nightmare? 

you cannot do anything except keep it on your inventory.

also, sith < nightmare.

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

1- First off, that torso is hard to use and not that good.  I have not even seen a top ranker with it unless for show or fun but not actual real combat. OK for low rank fun nothing else. Sure, looks cool. 😁Keep it for now due to your limitations on your account. 

2- 

2 hours ago, Old voidwalker said:

Can you tell me how to make this mech to do something in battle? When i fight on arena they always kill me and i am not really good in this game tbh

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-22-027_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-17-797_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-14-040_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-09-484_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-03-281_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

I re-created the same mech, weird I have 4 more in weight. Anyway, the mech will not progress because modules deficiency and image.thumb.png.1355c592c448039a4f34f57a6bc2a204.png

to many weapons. The tendency when lack on modules and HP is to compensate in weapons something I did when I started. Now, you have some modules available to use. 

1- You need to max the modules and improve the set up.

2- You have 3 weapons doing the same.  You need to cut back on some of them to improve your modules.image.thumb.png.64413de2c2c955eec6e06a87230e0875.png

With current inventory and same parts installed, you have this without the hammer image.thumb.png.bef48f4e12ff8bc680518cb14804f103.png

Still not good but you will have more energy and heat caps and regen and colling reason you are killed in just a second. You need to focus on farm for the modules. Forget the weapons for now. Do not spread-out resources if no more around. The excess on weight is 4 more I do not know why having same parts but will be 2 on your side.

That will give you more stability on fights. Now, it is not a good combo set due to will be better to have a nightfall but it is ok to try like that even it is not optimums. Also, your drone will eat health, so it is another factor against you because low HP. I kept same other parts to give your idea what will happen with that small change. 

Your heat and energy base will be different because you have a torso maxed and will be more with all modules maxed. Those will be in the 500 just to barely manage basic but still bad even for R10 because many already have even more on energy/heat base. image.thumb.png.a2167ced7dc6719b6bc9e8bba9bb823c.png

you can make other changes. Practice with or without hammer with hook or without hook as example. Practice will give you better idea how the opponent will kill you. Do test at chat against any type of mech with the changes. Learn to use it. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

1. WOW, OKI DOKI has a good inventory
2. I think the same, you should not combine, but rather order or balance the functions of both the modules and the weapons, this will make a complex change to the physical mech.

image.png.1bbb2189a06aac12a0860127174295a4.pngOKI DOKI Mech

-𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Edited by Holy Knight (see edit history)

The successful man benefits from his mistakes and tries again in a different way

38 minutes ago, Holy Knight said:

1. WOW, OKI DOKI has a good inventory
2. I think the same, you should not combine, but rather order or balance the functions of both the modules and the weapons, this will make a complex change to the physical mech.

image.png.1bbb2189a06aac12a0860127174295a4.pngOKI DOKI Mech

-𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Nice picture. 

Sadly, the torso creates difficulty for combinations. At least it does have some shield. 

About inventory, all my inventory has been public since MAY 2020. People can see my progress till 2 weeks ago.

image.thumb.png.be024a1884dba92f8755087775d7e76c.png

18 hours ago, Old voidwalker said:

Can you tell me how to make this mech to do something in battle? When i fight on arena they always kill me and i am not really good in this game tbh

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-22-027_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-17-797_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-14-040_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-09-484_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-23-03-281_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Archimonde is too heavy and not that good of a torso. You could use Nightmare, it's pretty good.

Upgrading your modules is crucial in making a good mech. Bad modules means bad HP, Heat and Energy capacity, Cooling and Regeneration.

So, bad modules = bad mech.

You don't need a War Hammer as you already have a Rock Recoiler. Removing it will allow some more space for some modules.

18 hours ago, Old voidwalker said:

Christmas, Easter, St. Patricks Day, Cinco De Mayo sometimes, Independence Day, Halloween... Yeah, I think that's about it.

Edited by Battalion Incinerator
Forgot some events (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.