Almost ready for WAR

OKI DOKI

3 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

When you skip leg day:

Never. Actually, are testing mechs for data collection as one of my fun things I do. 

It is about module changes, weapon changes to observe at steady rank match maker, output power, position between others. 

I collect all in a file I created for 3 years of test every fight.  Very extensive file and due to is hard work, I do not share that info, but I know what can be in many situations. Test low and test at R5 or higher. 

As everyone knows here, I am not a medal collector or high wins player. There were seasons I increased the wins because constant test purely on match maker. I used some others accounts with identical set ups and compared accounts what happened. 

I still play in the same way. Well, better say until last November last time I really played in an on and off days. 

Now, sadly I do not play, and my kids just play by mood with same mechs or change for others for a bit of fun between both losing on purpose or trying time to time and win with a mech with difficulty to win having limitations on purpose or play to positions they know will create a loss-making players think are wining against them. They just fool around a bit then stop. When want straight win then they go for it or just mess around for few wins test. They collect the data for me for some of the fights but not all just some. 

They do not do much here because they have their own accounts playing on and off, but they play other games where they have friends and they never made friends here neither have forum account. They tried a bit earlier but some players with bad mouth at pvp they found the game no worthy to chat with people or to make friends. 

They are powerful on their own merit R1 when play for it in rare moments, in mean time they play low or mid rank.

My kids played few days testing. I do not know how far they will go per season. Stay on R7, move to R5 or R3 or higher for fun. I really do not know what their daily mood will be to play my accounts just to keep a bit alive. I look time to time on my work but not playing not having time for it or getting on trouble if do so. At home no time for it. I come late from work. 

image.thumb.png.a4d90c58e5348dec199965a441627413.png

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Never. Actually, are testing mechs for data collection as one of my fun things I do. 

It is about module changes, weapon changes to observe at steady rank match maker, output power, position between others. 

I collect all in a file I created for 3 years of test every fight.  Very extensive file and due to is hard work, I do not share that info, but I know what can be in many situations. Test low and test at R5 or higher. 

As everyone knows here, I am not a medal collector or high wins player. There were seasons I increased the wins because constant test purely on match maker. I used some others accounts with identical set ups and compared accounts what happened. 

I still play in the same way. Well, better say until last November last time I really played in an on and off days. 

Now, sadly I do not play, and my kids just play by mood with same mechs or change for others for a bit of fun between both losing on purpose or trying time to time and win with a mech with difficulty to win having limitations on purpose or play to positions they know will create a loss-making players think are wining against them. They just fool around a bit then stop. When want straight win then they go for it or just mess around for few wins test. They collect the data for me for some of the fights but not all just some. 

They do not do much here because they have their own accounts playing on and off, but they play other games where they have friends and they never made friends here neither have forum account. They tried a bit earlier but some players with bad mouth at pvp they found the game no worthy to chat with people or to make friends. 

They are powerful on their own merit R1 when play for it in rare moments, in mean time they play low or mid rank.

My kids played few days testing. I do not know how far they will go per season. Stay on R7, move to R5 or R3 or higher for fun. I really do not know what their daily mood will be to play my accounts just to keep a bit alive. I look time to time on my work but not playing not having time for it or getting on trouble if do so. At home no time for it. I come late from work. 

image.thumb.png.a4d90c58e5348dec199965a441627413.png

Well, players losing interest is what will happen if Gato doesn't make any updates :[

By someone, somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...