redownload after ±9 years ago. and im totally confused

Lando

Question

level 30 was the max level back then. and i try to enter the arena, i saw my opponent got like 1k health point(how?..) and a frickin high shield. i noticed that there is no bullet or rocket module. this game has change a lot. i cant even upgrade my item cuz it says "legacy cannot be upgraded". Screenshot_2023-04-17-10-29-00-230_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.d2ef2306f3b68bf2597b317fd02df364.jpgis there any thoughts about what's happening?Screenshot_20230417-102828.thumb.png.8cdbff7de9580c07c1e3b6865df99161.png

Edited by Lando (see edit history)

8 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Lando said:

level 30 was the max level back then. and i try to enter the arena, i saw my opponent got like 1k health point(how?..) and a frickin high shield. i noticed that there is no bullet or rocket module. this game has change a lot. i cant even upgrade my item cuz it says "legacy cannot be upgraded". Screenshot_2023-04-17-10-29-00-230_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.d2ef2306f3b68bf2597b317fd02df364.jpgScreenshot_20230417-102828.thumb.png.8cdbff7de9580c07c1e3b6865df99161.png

Do not dump the parts. People love Legacy game version.

Those old players can give you some better ideas of what to do. 

The game changed a lot. I will say is better start a new account. 

New parts released till early 2021 no others since them. Some old parts have been modified looking better but function is a bit different. If you go to the arena with those, is like to have a brand-new account open today on power level. 

The MAX LEVEL IS 250. It does takes long to get there and require a hell of grinding. Now, if you are addicted to grind, then can be done on 8 months not missing a day and grinding 4-6 times in full. Max is 6 generally speaking according to fuel regeneration. 

There are few items from legacy that still work like a dual repulser " I do not know the name" and I think the dual hook.

In the forum, there are players for that era and they will give you advise. Many of the top players are from that era and members that came back after left the game due to the game change to this version. 

It has been few changes.

1- The game changed to what is now called Reloaded back on 2017 or so. I am not that old player, so I do not know. 

2- On 2/25/20 or 1/25/20 the BASE was added to the game. Some likes some hate. 

3- The game owner from changed to GATO GAME back on 2020 maybe around October then the new owner spent time fixing up game bugs, closing accounts of cheaters, bans etc. 

4- The new owner has not been released a new weapon

5- Portals reduced to very rare 3-4 in the year

6- Offers are often and change regularly lime today. 

I hope the old players can advise you properly because they were the players that went through the changes. I am a reloaded player never Legacy since 2019 October. 

Welcome back to the game and I hope you can have fun and enjoy current version. We need more players like you. 

Go here

and watch videos of many players making mechs and good ideas and test how they play 

image.thumb.png.c71137e0f44b59b3c42df611338cab52.png

Just a few of video you tubers

image.thumb.png.2e6db7df16ef95b3c16fa4ba77483bff.png

Kepp asking, some other pages provide a lot of information. 

This link will provide a lot of help. I miss the guy around. He recently retires. 

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

image.thumb.png.cf80bac9d6df8e9bf48e4bdfc6a6bef6.png

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Do not dump the parts. People love Legacy game version.

Those old players can give you some better ideas of what to do. 

The game changed a lot. I will say is better start a new account. 

New parts released till early 2021 no others since them. Some old parts have been modified looking better but function is a bit different. If you go to the arena with those, is like to have a brand-new account open today on power level. 

The MAX LEVEL IS 250. It does takes long to get there and require a hell of grinding. Now, if you are addicted to grind, then can be done on 8 months not missing a day and grinding 4-6 times in full. Max is 6 generally speaking according to fuel regeneration. 

There are few items from legacy that still work like a dual repulser " I do not know the name" and I think the dual hook.

In the forum, there are players for that era and they will give you advise. Many of the top players are from that era and members that came back after left the game due to the game change to this version. 

It has been few changes.

1- The game changed to what is now called Reloaded back on 2017 or so. I am not that old player, so I do not know. 

2- On 2/25/20 or 1/25/20 the BASE was added to the game. Some likes some hate. 

3- The game owner from changed to GATO GAME back on 2020 maybe around October then the new owner spent time fixing up game bugs, closing accounts of cheaters, bans etc. 

4- The new owner has not been released a new weapon

5- Portals reduced to very rare 3-4 in the year

6- Offers are often and change regularly lime today. 

I hope the old players can advise you properly because they were the players that went through the changes. I am a reloaded player never Legacy since 2019 October. 

Welcome back to the game and I hope you can have fun and enjoy current version. We need more players like you. 

Go here

and watch videos of many players making mechs and good ideas and test how they play 

image.thumb.png.c71137e0f44b59b3c42df611338cab52.png

Just a few of video you tubers

image.thumb.png.2e6db7df16ef95b3c16fa4ba77483bff.png

Kepp asking, some other pages provide a lot of information. 

This link will provide a lot of help. I miss the guy around. He recently retires. 

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Thank you so much for your information, OKI DOKI.

Just now, Lando said:

Thank you so much for your information, OKI DOKI.

You are welcome. Keep asking for anything even sounds dummy. That help to the rest of players not asking but reading. Some make jokes but people here they know a lot. 

You can take a look to my own 2 pages. Those are my 2 accounts progress since May 2020 when I joined the old forum and added some from that old to this one new since December 2020. 

I am OKI DOKI on the game or O.D. FARM. JUST CLICK ON THEM AND WILL GIVE YOU AN INSIDE OF WHAT I HAVE AND HOW LOG TAKES TO ADVANCE. 

image.thumb.png.c369ecd7e0de0fa87a81af5ec95fd23d.png

image.thumb.png.85d5a9df3661644491f2a55820d42381.png

On power I am an advanced account owner who can play at R1, but I do not longer play been too busy at work and my goal was to make parts not to be a pro but when I had the desire to kill then I kill them. 🤡 My kids play now. 😁

here's a little tip for SM Reloaded:

1. Use the base - base is a good source of gold income and boost power (power kits, factory lvl 15) however it requires a lot of gold (atleast a few mil) and patience but in the long term it will make the game easier

2. Save tokens for offers - offers are pretty good and give you a lot of items, you can ask if you think a current offer is worth it

3. Watch ads (not sure if that was in legacy, gonna drop it anyways) - watching ads can get you 60 tokens per day (2 tokens per ad) which will also help a lot

generally i'm not that good at giving advice so and i'm a bit busy, so that's all i could think of

also nice to see a fellow legacy player image.thumb.png.ff5b3742a3a45b832c34c434148d68f3.png

just your average legacy player

8 hours ago, Lando said:

level 30 was the max level back then. and i try to enter the arena, i saw my opponent got like 1k health point(how?..) and a frickin high shield. i noticed that there is no bullet or rocket module. this game has change a lot. i cant even upgrade my item cuz it says "legacy cannot be upgraded". Screenshot_2023-04-17-10-29-00-230_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.d2ef2306f3b68bf2597b317fd02df364.jpgis there any thoughts about what's happening?Screenshot_20230417-102828.thumb.png.8cdbff7de9580c07c1e3b6865df99161.png

It was legacy and also nice heat hammer

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

You are welcome. Keep asking for anything even sounds dummy. That help to the rest of players not asking but reading. Some make jokes but people here they know a lot. 

You can take a look to my own 2 pages. Those are my 2 accounts progress since May 2020 when I joined the old forum and added some from that old to this one new since December 2020. 

I am OKI DOKI on the game or O.D. FARM. JUST CLICK ON THEM AND WILL GIVE YOU AN INSIDE OF WHAT I HAVE AND HOW LOG TAKES TO ADVANCE. 

image.thumb.png.c369ecd7e0de0fa87a81af5ec95fd23d.png

image.thumb.png.85d5a9df3661644491f2a55820d42381.png

On power I am an advanced account owner who can play at R1, but I do not longer play been too busy at work and my goal was to make parts not to be a pro but when I had the desire to kill then I kill them. 🤡 My kids play now. 😁

Wait oki doki you have kids?

2 hours ago, Lord Sunrise said:

Wait oki doki you have kids?

Yes. I have 2. One girl and one boy. Both are the players and used to play R1. They are 10 and 12. They play basically since I started so they are better players than me, but they just fool around like their father. They are not serious players in the game. They play others with their friends. I used to play with my nice who is actually the co-owner of OKI DOKI because her and I we make the account together to play with her nephew. The account was created under me, but I handed over to her then she quitted after some months been too busy at university and a job.

I am a real older man passing my 50's. 

There is no more space in the cake 

giphy.gif&ehk=AnNsi4tMqHq5tsmloNgmZ8KiVC

There are few others older than me. 🍻

giphy.gif