Make 420 Tokens per Week for free

JUGGERNAUT

Is it true?

You can get 420 Tokens per week or 60 tokens each day by watching ads?

How to do that pls?

I can only watch one ad then it tells me no more reward available.

I can just restart game to get 2 token again but do you have to restart the game every time u watch one ad?

Its gonna take hours until i get 60 tokens .

And after i get 10 tokens even after i restart still no rewards available

Edited by JUGGERNAUT (see edit history)

3 hours ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

Is it true?

How to do that pls?

I can just restart game to get 2 token again but do you have to restart the game every time u watch one ad?

Every time you finish an AD, battle in arena or campaign, then another AD will come. Or you can try spamming the AD button until it works again. Also you can try doing campaign missions costing very less fuel, killing one mech and quitting, then watching the improve your mech ads.

Hope it helps! :]

Note: Make sure to participate in raids and complete special quests too.

Also portals.

By someone, somewhere.

On 4/12/2023 at 11:40 AM, JUGGERNAUT said:

Is it true?

How to do that pls?

My best method is use puffin open supermechs.com and watch ads from it you just need to restart the page if you cant watch ads again yeah the max is 60 per day

On 4/11/2023 at 9:40 PM, JUGGERNAUT said:

Is it true?

How to do that pls?

I am really surprised that you a super-duper player long timer don't know that. 🤭

This is already collected the 2 tokens and if you try again this will happen as you already know.

image.thumb.png.30480cb4f97acbb00df42f3bd58bbb5c.png

Close the game and re-open the game.

Now I am back and watch commercial and buy something at Macy's. 🤡

Then collect.

image.thumb.png.23833dc9049badee145daac18d6a1870.png

I actually never do. 😂

What I do normally is to use the commercials to collect gold on the pvp 15 times. At top rank, you can make good gold watching the commercial. If you need tokens so close 15 times. Now, remember if you play the 5 pvp then won't collect the higher gold on those 5 wins and the following wins will be less gold but with commercial pay more on top and the next 10 wins. After that you will get regular gold unless get premium. 

For free players, is best the tokens. I do according to my moods. Well, not now because I no longer play just my kids. 

Have fun collecting tokens. 

close again

image.thumb.png.9ff381d52d5d50b0302fb83309591acc.png

again

image.thumb.png.2066016e13bb06c8985a4ba3dc3b8642.png

Just check the time below. 

image.png

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I am really surprised that you a super-duper player long timer don't know that. 🤭

This is already collected the 2 tokens and if you try again this will happen as you already know.

image.thumb.png.30480cb4f97acbb00df42f3bd58bbb5c.png

Close the game and re-open the game.

Now I am back and watch commercial and buy something at Macy's. 🤡

Then collect.

image.thumb.png.23833dc9049badee145daac18d6a1870.png

I actually never do. 😂

What I do normally is to use the commercials to collect gold on the pvp 15 times. At top rank, you can make good gold watching the commercial. If you need tokens so close 15 times. Now, remember if you play the 5 pvp then won't collect the higher gold on those 5 wins and the following wins will be less gold but with commercial pay more on top and the next 10 wins. After that you will get regular gold unless get premium. 

For free players, is best the tokens. I do according to my moods. Well, not now because I no longer play just my kids. 

Have fun collecting tokens. 

close again

image.thumb.png.9ff381d52d5d50b0302fb83309591acc.png

again

image.thumb.png.2066016e13bb06c8985a4ba3dc3b8642.png

Just check the time below. 

image.png

I do this everyday so overall from this,daily mission and raid i get 500 tokens per week and 2000 per month

Edited by Lord Sunrise (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Lord Sunrise said:

Ofc i did😎 i am smartest in my class(dont call me nerd cause i am not loser)

Guys i have question where troll fast clan go?

The leader was already tired and decided to disband the clan. Some players as well hated the clan for been a great clan.  Some players were tired like the leader and wanted to rest some. Part of the clan moved with Warmachine as leader in his own clan and some moved to other clans tentative and moving around so far but playing less as I have seen.

They are a bit spread out and semi-retired or retired. 

Overall, I will say that many top players are semi-retired now playing less and less. You can see that on their ranks by end of season and wins. 

Some are already playing against me on lower ranks. 🤡 because they do not play, and their ranks drop and have to start from lower ranks and move up. 

Maybe they knew what is coming and got afraid of OKI DOKI STATE OF ART POWERFUL MECHS 🤡

image.png.ca838a6be8f9a6fe46acde477d6f5754.png

image.png.9537c790300d359d8c7faaf3ceeb81ac.png

Well, to be honest, will be nice to see them back in full including HTK and some others no longer around. Even lower ranker's clans with now leaders retired but they kept those clans for years before me started to play this. 

Many people started young and became adults going to university or work changes, marriage, family and else. Life changes and have to move on in life. 

Like me, now retired unable to play so I called good for now till someday I can play again. 

VDl5V3azrkECPmRcCgfamNhAgs9gJqJnYNSs=

giphy.gif&ehk=BME6BbcXhViFGnf%2Bu7BhAc80

Pfa0Fpat5A5WQH0=

R.0da916901445a4476da72d974e2c257d?rik=D

rkQlUrgBmRH87wBzdE=

giphy.gif&ehk=kq%2B51t3WunmRyuiL7I7qGOSJ

But when they return, clan OKI DOKI vs TF again. Life will be tuff for them again with greater power. 

image.thumb.png.9b9e1fe0197f9a3d46173dd3bde82255.png

I will be cutting legs if I have too. 🤡 

image.thumb.png.6ccb8ad7bb9979c846e6297ddcbb3226.png

image.png.4ff7373d65427e9c296a19b4d234c838.png

dr-evil-right.gif&ehk=VJMG1a0IX9aHoz1Eab

tenor.gif?itemid=15956988&ehk=rR53%2BKtC

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

The leader was already tired and decided to disband the clan. Some players as well hated the clan for been a great clan.  Some players were tired like the leader and wanted to rest some. Part of the clan moved with Warmachine as leader in his own clan and some moved to other clans tentative and moving around so far but playing less as I have seen.

They are a bit spread out and semi-retired or retired. 

Overall, I will say that many top players are semi-retired now playing less and less. You can see that on their ranks by end of season and wins. 

Some are already playing against me on lower ranks. 🤡 because they do not play, and their ranks drop and have to start from lower ranks and move up. 

Maybe they knew what is coming and got afraid of OKI DOKI STATE OF ART POWERFUL MECHS 🤡

image.png.ca838a6be8f9a6fe46acde477d6f5754.png

image.png.9537c790300d359d8c7faaf3ceeb81ac.png

Well, to be honest, will be nice to see them back in full including HTK and some others no longer around. Even lower ranker's clans with now leaders retired but they kept those clans for years before me started to play this. 

Many people started young and became adults going to university or work changes, marriage, family and else. Life changes and have to move on in life. 

Like me, now retired unable to play so I called good for now till someday I can play again. 

VDl5V3azrkECPmRcCgfamNhAgs9gJqJnYNSs=

giphy.gif&ehk=BME6BbcXhViFGnf%2Bu7BhAc80

Pfa0Fpat5A5WQH0=

R.0da916901445a4476da72d974e2c257d?rik=D

rkQlUrgBmRH87wBzdE=

giphy.gif&ehk=kq%2B51t3WunmRyuiL7I7qGOSJ

But when they return, clan OKI DOKI vs TF again. Life will be tuff for them again with greater power. 

image.thumb.png.9b9e1fe0197f9a3d46173dd3bde82255.png

I will be cutting legs if I have too. 🤡 

image.thumb.png.6ccb8ad7bb9979c846e6297ddcbb3226.png

image.png.4ff7373d65427e9c296a19b4d234c838.png

dr-evil-right.gif&ehk=VJMG1a0IX9aHoz1Eab

tenor.gif?itemid=15956988&ehk=rR53%2BKtC

Thats a sad story clevername too?