Just how rare is the test campaign account?

RUST

Question

I have found a test campaign account in my old accs, from what I talked with people it didn't seem as anybody else had one as this therefore
do you have such an account? or will it turn out that most of these accs are lost and I am luckier than I thought?

image.png

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

4 answers to this question

I believe that my brother old account had the custom campaign sadly he lost access to that account

I honestly wanna see this implemented

To give campaign some sort of live with moving enemies and traps around the level

But campaign honesty needs the big update such in levels and new enemies with new different weapons not casual 3-4 builds i know

Also rework difficulty spike in 2vs2 3vs3

12 hours ago, RUST said:

I have found a test campaign account in my old accs, from what I talked with people it didn't seem as anybody else had one as this therefore
do you have such an account? or will it turn out that most of these accs are lost and I am luckier than I thought?

image.png

You are VERY LUCKY!

25 minutes ago, hasn said:

I believe that my brother old account had the custom campaign sadly he lost access to that account

I honestly wanna see this implemented

To give campaign some sort of live with moving enemies and traps around the level

But campaign honesty needs the big update such in levels and new enemies with new different weapons not casual 3-4 builds i know

Also rework difficulty spike in 2vs2 3vs3

Yeah

The game hasn't gotten an update in years...

Hope it gets implemented soon.

By someone, somewhere.