Is it worth it?

Dani

Question

10 answers to this question

I use the torso in different configurations, and I have 3 of them. The heat version it is a bit better in the sense to make few extra configurations, but heat and energy are equal respective heat status and energy status per version. You can compensate in the opposite way generally speaking. Phys element does not change or weight. 

image.png.5ca22891bee3ed52096e80e95c13a8c0.png

image.png.908f10de352ee8df2f098e36fa172658.png

image.png.177bf52c04cd159746e15505af01c36b.png

Also, try to not eat every epic if you do not have spares for it. You might have hard time sometimes in the freeway to get some back. The way I did was farming and creating parts even was harder but saved to make some epics for later and workout in the way but farming and doing a lot of pvp it is a slavery condition to be impose to our self. I see it as fun to do it but the majority hate that. 😂🤭

You can take a look of my progress in my OKI DOKI progress or O.D FARM progress little by little pages. Not easy things to do farming and require daily approach. 🥴

Later then I purchase boxes just for fun but not for real desire to be a top player. I like fun games not to be serious on any. Just enjoy the ride without worries or any rush unless you are a competitive player getting frustrated because the slow advancement. I know players here free to play not advancing and took some time and now are R1 solid players fully free. 

I was free by the time I became a top doing farming as fast was possible then got the parts to try for fun and see luck and complains of the people about bad luck. Some accounts are lucky, and some are not. My accounts are worse in luck and my free accounts given to family had granted good stuff. 

Some accounts are set on PVP to be in the worse conditions on fight and matches like my own accounts. When I played some others, people account to compare at the same time I got easy R1 and hard on my accounts to reach the same level. 

Like it or not, some are less hard than others in grants and pvp and I did tons of testing. Just play for fun and will see step by step the progress. 

20 hours ago, hasn said:

EMP weapon used to drain all of ur enemy energy but at cost of half drain you

Blizzard dissolver weapon used break ur enemy electric resistance 

Mmm I don't want to be a piece of shit so I won't use the EMP or Overloaded EMP.

The Blizzard Dissolver seems weak I want to do some damage and lower Energy Capacity with weapons such as Malice Beam, Hot Flash or Hybrid Energy Cannon if that's how it's called.

20 hours ago, hasn said:

EMP weapon used to drain all of ur enemy energy but at cost of half drain you

Blizzard dissolver weapon used break ur enemy electric resistance 

And I'm also looking for long range Energy weapon

1 hour ago, Dani said:

Mmm I don't want to be a piece of shit so I won't use the EMP or Overloaded EMP.

The Blizzard Dissolver seems weak I want to do some damage and lower Energy Capacity with weapons such as Malice Beam, Hot Flash or Hybrid Energy Cannon if that's how it's called.

And I'm also looking for long range Energy weapon

Consider hysteria a range 4-8 weapon like maclie beam it starts at epic-mythical 

Blizzard dissolver isnt bad its has low energy drain because its meant to break your energy resistance epic-mythical

Or maybe 

Delerium high damaging weapon fo range 4-8 its premium starts at legendary

Valiant sniper high draing weapon like maclie beam range 4-8 also at legendary

These items are hard to get but they very good

Note:these stats are without arena buff 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٨٤٢_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٨٥٥_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٩١٤_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٩٣٩_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, hasn said:

Consider hysteria a range 4-8 weapon like maclie beam it starts at epic-mythical 

Blizzard dissolver isnt bad its has low energy drain because its meant to break your energy resistance epic-mythical

Or maybe 

Delerium high damaging weapon fo range 4-8 its premium starts at legendary

Valiant sniper high draing weapon like maclie beam range 4-8 also at legendary

These items are hard to get but they very good

Note:these stats are without arena buff 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٨٤٢_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٨٥٥_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٩١٤_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤٠٢-١٤٠٩٣٩_Chrome.jpg

Oh sh Hysteria and Valiant Sniper look like good options