How to get silver boxes

G5rave6igger

Question

5 answers to this question

they were a part of the game before base was added. You can have either a base, or no base with an option to buy silver boxes in the shop - not both. If your account has a base, then it's impossible to get the silver boxes anymore.

This is the greatest silver box moment of All Time

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

Old accounts before 1/25/2020 were or are what we call silver box accounts. Those still around like my OKIDOKI account. I just changed to use BASE so silver box option was removed. Sure, the owner is willing to change back some accounts time to time or for new players might do it too. 

Now, yes you can still get silver boxes during some days in the month plus daily. 

In your free item box, you get silver then a fortune box every 10 silver boxes. Looking to the part circulated, in about 4 hrs I will get a silver box or get silver boxes grinding or fighting. Also you get silver boxes in some days of the week counting 31 days in the month and grant some others like energy, tokens, premium boxes etc. 

image.thumb.png.d32c7b62f234b84e2ff434bc64d371a3.png

When refer to silver box account without change, you need to farm and save gold then buy silver boxes with the gold till you dry your gold as please. In the case of BASE, you need to grind for gold or fight arena as well then go to base and select the option you want to be order to the factory and the cost of it per options available. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

Old accounts before 1/25/2020 were or are what we call silver box accounts. Those still around like my OKIDOKI account. I just changed to use BASE so silver box option was removed. Sure, the owner is willing to change back some accounts time to time or for new players might do it too. 

Now, yes you can still get silver boxes during some days in the month plus daily. 

In your free item box, you get silver then a fortune box every 10 silver boxes. Looking to the part circulated, in about 4 hrs I will get a silver box or get silver boxes grinding or fighting. Also you get silver boxes in some days of the week counting 31 days in the month and grant some others like energy, tokens, premium boxes etc. 

image.thumb.png.d32c7b62f234b84e2ff434bc64d371a3.png

When refer to silver box account without change, you need to farm and save gold then buy silver boxes with the gold till you dry your gold as please. In the case of BASE, you need to grind for gold or fight arena as well then go to base and select the option you want to be order to the factory and the cost of it per options available and wait till is ready.