How do the ascension relics work?

The Bean

Question

9 answers to this question

If an item starting from common can reach  Divine ( for example: Iron Boots, Nightmare etc.), you have to use Common Ascension Relics to get it to Divine, and for items starting from Rare rarity you have to use Rare Ascension Relics to get it to Divine ( for example: Malice Beam and Corrupt Light).

Same thing goes for Epic to Divine ( for example: Windigo, Zarkares, Nightfall etc.) you have to use Epic Ascension Relics. And same goes for Legendary (using Legendary Ascension Relics). (for example: Valiant Sniper, Magma Blast, etc.)

Also you can't use, for example, Rare Ascension Relics for items that start from Common ( like Nightmare). Same stuff for other rarities.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

If I am not wrong understanding, you are thinking that per every stage will require ascension relics. The answer it is no.

You will use the relics when it is max out to the particular max level allow a particular part. 

For example, Iron boot it is a leg that start as common but actually can reach Mythical status. If you see carefully, it does have the option with a circular white ring. To be able to divine part, you need to max out myth status at level 50 like picture below from my first mech first leg used in the game. I never divined part reason you see the orange solid circular next to the white ring circulated in red.  If you look at the rings, this part start as common then rare then epic then legendary then mythical then divine. The only time I will use relic will be when last stage it is maxed and it is mythical at level 50 then will allow me to use relic specific for that particular part allowed. Some parts start at common and others start as rare and others start as epic and others start as legendary and others as mythical. Not all parts will allow you to use relic specific due to part was not designed to use relic post maxing the last level. In this case, a common part can reach divine status from mythical L50. 

image.png.7e1e1e21ad526e5ef05450459e0eb55a.png

To ascend part to mythical, I need just common relics two of them and 100.000gold

image.thumb.png.b4a30f3aa2690615791d06d0443f8b14.png

In this other case Lava feet and similar leg version, start as epic part so will require to use epic relics 

image.png.80d422a747c8b5536a7925392fc7a7d5.png

image.thumb.png.810db952e560dd3c9e4f958f43be67f5.png

Now, this example below, it is an item that won't be able to use relic because no option to be divined but, in the case, will be able to do so, will use common relic because start as common relic.

image.png.25b654805a1f120267a99034ef6ac474.png

image.png.cfdc602529084fb1b79fc0dddb80f326.png

Jumping from common to rare won't need relic because it is in the last stage all maxed and having the option to be able to be divined.

Nightmare it is a common torso part so if the part you got it as rare, sure it should be common relic. What can alter the status it is the color code as showed. Nightmare normally show in common, but the game can drop the item as rare. Don't recall as epic. 🤔

Some epics the gage give then as Legend. 

This Item it is an epic part but the game gave part as Legendary.

image.png.69787e400271dcd5313f0e5762d31896.png

image.png.de6f8e68ba3c8eace0d436d9df476116.png

Now, the part start as epic so it will require epic relic. I have the item in mythical L50 not divined

image.png.c5492f7934b3f869eedc211b5f4dea2d.png

So, if I want to divine, I will need epic relic as show regardless I got item as legend.

image.thumb.png.822d6192ea4f8a19444b8c9895c8fc4b.png

On 3/24/2023 at 8:47 PM, The Bean said:

Ok but do the different ascension relics have different upgrade stats and if I were to start from a rare Nightmare would I have to use rare ascension relics?

Nightmare it is common part designed to start in that way but can grant rare. If you get the part as rare, no matter what it will be common relic to divine the part.

21 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

If an item starting from common can reach  Divine ( for example: Iron Boots, Nightmare etc.), you have to use Common Ascension Relics to get it to Divine, and for items starting from Rare rarity you have to use Rare Ascension Relics to get it to Divine ( for example: Malice Beam and Corrupt Light).

Same thing goes for Epic to Divine ( for example: Windigo, Zarkares, Nightfall etc.) you have to use Epic Ascension Relics. And same goes for Legendary (using Legendary Ascension Relics). (for example: Valiant Sniper, Magma Blast, etc.)

Also you can't use, for example, Rare Ascension Relics for items that start from Common ( like Nightmare). Same stuff for other rarities.

Hope this helps!

Ok but do the different ascension relics have different upgrade stats and if I were to start from a rare Nightmare would I have to use rare ascension relics?

no. If the part was designed to be divined and is granted in the higher tier of part grants, the divine will be the lowest condition of the part showed in the part circular options. 

this part is a premium part and normally all premiums start in Legend status except some offers altering for the sale.

So, this part it will require Legend relic "the yellow colors"

image.thumb.png.c1cbb8104e95bf4a859d257bad6ca2bb.png

Even if the part was granted as MYTH tier, it will be legend relic. There is no higher relic to use than legend for legends. 

Example of this offer below is granting a MYTHICAL tier module but, in the end, will require legendary relics. 

image.thumb.png.5e93512b5457ff21da15f3619284aeb6.png

In this case it is an item normally EPIC but was granted Legend so always will be EPIC regardless was legend grant.

image.thumb.png.8e2b86cfa63f401239d8e28b3b52ab1a.png

On 3/24/2023 at 10:55 AM, The Bean said:

I've only now been able to upgrade one of my mythics into a divine and have no idea why I can only use my common ascension relics instead of my 4 rare ones. Anyone have any idea on why?

Varies by color.
Gray-Common

blue-Rare

purple-Epic

Yellow-Legendary

Ascension can be obtained through arena boxes, clan wars, etc.

Hi guys lemme put my feedback here too i been playing for close to 2 years now but I'm not in a rush anyways and i am also a f2p player the picture will say it all.

Just keep in mind I always do my daily quests also watching ads for the free tokens and of course the special events like portals and etc also I always farm titans since the points are very useful to buy 30 level epic boost kit.

So most parts needs epic relics to upgrade to Divine and you can get them from the followings clan war boxes rank 12 arena boxes and sometimes from premium pack.

Screenshot_2024-02-22-11-22-46-640.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-02-22-11-25-53-772.jpeg