Finally max myths.

AtomusX

Grinding this game has proven to be very time consuming. It took me like 2-3 weeks to finally max my lv 32 corrupt light. smh

Another thing to is this Heatpoint, I originally had a Nemo at first but after continuously losing battles with it i decided to just completely get rid of it and put it on my third mech.

I managed to max it out as fast as i could because i needed a better drone as soon as possible.

I want to divine the corrupt light, but i also wanna divine heatpoint. I'm not quite sure which one I should do first either.

vg.png

Also desolation is finally myth. I needed more firepower for energy mechs. Desolation and Heatpoint do an absurd amount of damage, (like 500 damage total) which is a huge improvement especially since a boiler build is starting to lose it's scariness in mid ladder. I'm gonna convert atomus to a more Explosive build I guess.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

41 minutes ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Свет божественной порчи, самый дешевый и простой для предсказания. Впоследствии, если у вас есть много лишнего золота, угадайте другое. В противном случае сосредоточьтесь на попытке максимизировать мифическое все ваше другое оружие. Особенно топовое оружие с охлаждением и резкой. Это очень помогает при кипячении людей. 

How is Ampaz doing? 

9 hours ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

How is Ampaz doing? 

ummmmm, i dunno i havent been around for a while

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'