A color palette for sm?

TREDOG

Question

For a long time i always wondered what supermechs would look like with different colors. The current colors we have are blue, red, yellow, pink, brown, white. Back in the legacy days, im certain there was orange, dark green, black, grey, purple, light blue and a few others i can't really remember. But what i remember was the variety of color. For a while now the colors have been either the colors i named off first, or the default weapon colors (they change with upgrading). With that said, a color pallet, with a bunch of color presets would bring alot of the variety back to sm. From white to black and the colors, or to say, common colors could be presets, for a quick paint job. For more particular players, you could customize a certain color to their wants and needs with a color maker and adjuster. For example, lets say i want army green, so i choose a dark green preset and to the color editor/costomizer and make army green. To save time, the editor can save your custom color as a preset. In 2018, sm introduced unique skins and they where expencive. So in the color palette, there could be a skin tab and there could be a variety of skins from rusty to zombie skins. These could be the only thing we truly need to pay with tokens. But to make sure there is profit make from this, a color change can require a small fee of 100 sm coins to do this. Decals can also bring out peoples creativity. Decals such as stripes, stars, to clan logos.

Patty_Hype_056.png

download.jpeg

1 answer to this question