questions for everyone bro

lol1234

Question

7 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, life king said:

unlike stefix lets not jump to conclusions, did you give anyone the login details? if no, then they hacked the game somehow, if yes, 1. don't give your login details to strangers and 2. that is probably the hacker, either way you may want to try contact customer support, not sure if there is one or if they can help but thats the best I got

Number 1 probably happens a lot since children, or just some internet newbie doesn't know how to keep their details to strangers, and number 2 is the same, but without giving information, might be complicated depending on the complexity of the victim's information though. Overall, the information given is helpful, and it dug deep into my veins after losing my old account. (Preformed worse than my current acc, which is given as a place to stay and to use it as a cataclyst.)

The basic warning are often ignored by many people who wants to take a gigantic leap, so scams were the biggest form of your account being stolen. So if you are one of those people, here is a message for you. Just ignore what players say when they are giving away accounts, even if it's legitimate, just to be safe.

And always remember : Always follow the warning text to keep your account safe. Also they have costumer support, but they do not take the account hacking as a matter at the moment.

Form if you want to report

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

2 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

The game can't be "hacked somehow" to steal login information or log into other's accounts. The literal only way to get "hacked" is to give others your info. I'm sorry if that bothers you but it's the undeniable truth.

you can brute force the system by entering passwords over and over again until it works, you could probably make an algorithm that tries all 1000 most common passwords in like a second, they probably did share the info but it's not the only way to get hacked

4 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

Next time don't give random people your login information

Chances are, some Brit just put the 3rd code into the Mainframe, still possible that this guy's just another P.I.A. member.

Get it right, judge.

Omura Unofficial Server

16 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

The game can't be "hacked somehow" to steal login information or log into other's accounts. The literal only way to get "hacked" is to give others your info. I'm sorry if that bothers you but it's the undeniable truth.

If their information is shallow as hell and are extremely weak to the point where it would have taken a few guesses.

Omura Unofficial Server

12 hours ago, lol1234 said:

ok so i have a problem my acc is being hacked cuz someone from uk loged in my acc 

and i dont know who the f he is i need a real help 

unlike stefix lets not jump to conclusions, did you give anyone the login details? if no, then they hacked the game somehow, if yes, 1. don't give your login details to strangers and 2. that is probably the hacker, either way you may want to try contact customer support, not sure if there is one or if they can help but thats the best I got

2 hours ago, life king said: