Ampaz Being a Legend (Part 1)

AtomusX

Im not really doing these posts in a desperate attempt to gain fame or anything, so dont think im trying to milk this '(Blank) Tortures/Does something cool (Part 0)'

I just have a lot of funny moments and instances where I think I look cool.

This is Ampaz, he is the Second Mech on my alt. If you remember my first ever posts were about this guy when he was a little baby, back when he had Brutality instead of Atomus. And Atomus had Archimonde.

isdajhba.png.878050048fcc658ef58b612f07ee830d.png

He's pretty grown up now, able to hold his own in the arena, and as a reward for Ampaz, i've decided to give him a spotlight for his greatest moments whenever he gets to be a badass just like Atomus.

It's the least I can do.

1427053358_okhe.thumb.png.b514028ceac46ad0bffb88de8bbf1bbc.png

Here's Ampaz bullying the same guy Atomus was boil torturing in my last post. His second mech wasn't really prepared for this as$ beating, it was volatile.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

5 hours ago, AtomusX said:

Im not really doing these posts in a desperate attempt to gain fame or anything, so dont think im trying to milk this '(Blank) Tortures/Does something cool (Part 0)'

I just have a lot of funny moments and instances where I think I look cool.

This is Ampaz, he is the Second Mech on my alt. If you remember my first ever posts were about this guy when he was a little baby, back when he had Brutality instead of Atomus. And Atomus had Archimonde.

isdajhba.png.878050048fcc658ef58b612f07ee830d.png

He's pretty grown up now, able to hold his own in the arena, and as a reward for Ampaz, i've decided to give him a spotlight for his greatest moments whenever he gets to be a badass just like Atomus.

It's the least I can do.

1427053358_okhe.thumb.png.b514028ceac46ad0bffb88de8bbf1bbc.png

Here's Ampaz bullying the same guy Atomus was boil torturing in my last post. His second mech wasn't really prepared for this as$ beating, it was volatile.

If he were to be somewhere in Rank 12-10, I would have been dead. But remember the energy stats of my main. ☃️

Also the massive HP difference

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

7 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

If he were to be somewhere in Rank 12-10, I would have been dead. But remember the energy stats of my main. ☃️

Also the massive HP difference

My build typically makes it to rank 13, the highest i've gone to is rank 12. But not for long before im kicked out and sent back to like rank 15 to smurfers. I think it's because I have a lot of mythicals on both of my builds so it automatically thinks I can handle mechs that should be in rank 5-1

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

3 hours ago, AtomusX said:

My build typically makes it to rank 13, the highest i've gone to is rank 12. But not for long before im kicked out and sent back to like rank 15 to smurfers. I think it's because I have a lot of mythicals on both of my builds so it automatically thinks I can handle mechs that should be in rank 5-1

That is why matchmakings need updates, as I also usually take things like full-myths with a more powerful secondary, lowest I had in a while was Rank 12, literally no stars.

Omura Unofficial Server

5 hours ago, Monke King said:

They’re not upgraded enough; still

need some more

You need to use the art of distortion.

Distortion is the dying art of gaining power.

Omura Unofficial Server