AtomusX

I really wanna go with the batman vibe of like "Thats fear..."

But I don't think it suits me very well

wowe.thumb.png.97afcc9ba129ada7b9322ab5ef34a3b7.png

Not worried for him?

whugs.thumb.png.4181a5b4682baeab4e239df394f0cf76.png

Still not worried?!

Well he blew up. So yea B)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

2 minutes ago, KV-2. said:

That was a great mech better than mine

thanks man! I've been working on my alt for a lot longer now than what i used to. it's made a good bit of progress since I came back to the forum. And most of the reason is because i've had a lot of advice from the community 🙂

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

6 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

thanks man! I've been working on my alt for a lot longer now, it's made a good bit of progress since I came back to the forum. And most of the reason is because i've had a lot of advice from the community 🙂

I downloaded this game again just yesterday AFTER 1.5 YEARS of not playing this game because I think it's boring, i think I will enjoy the game again if I downloaded it that's why I'm here and good luck for you to get to the highest rank.

Edited by KV-2.
I didn't added "I" on the fourth sentence (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, KV-2. said:

I downloaded this game again just yesterday AFTER 1.5 YEARS of not playing this game because I think it's boring, think I will enjoy the game again if I downloaded it that's why I'm here and good luck for you to get to the highest rank.

You're super chill, i like you already man. But yeah this game can have a lot of boring periods, it's one of those games you can drop but youll always come back to. I mean i've been playing since like 2012-2013 since release basically. I've seen how large and how much more developed this game has become over the years. I'm not sure when you started but hopefully you got to experience Legacy, every person in this community could tell you how great it was if you didnt.

And good luck to you aswell, your mech looks like it'll get MUCH more powerful the more you upgrade it. Just try and find a better top weapon aside from reckless beam, doesn't have to be savagery it could be desolation, vandal rage ect.

So go on then, try me'

13 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

You're super chill, i like you already man. But yeah this game can have a lot of boring periods, it's one of those games you can drop but youll always come back to. I mean i've been playing since like 2012-2013 since release basically. I've seen how large and how much more developed this game has become over the years. I'm not sure when you started but hopefully you got to experience Legacy, every person in this community could tell you how great it was if you didnt.

And good luck to you aswell, your mech looks like it'll get MUCH more powerful the more you upgrade it. Just try and find a better top weapon aside from reckless beam, doesn't have to be savagery it could be desolation, vandal rage ect.

I'm 23 year's old now and I've been playing this game since 2016, back then i have three account's that I've never linked with my Google account, I lost all of it, the first has 4 legendaries and 6 epic's, the second has 1 mythical, two legendaries and 4 epic's, the third one has the most greatest mech I had, it has 1 divine, 3 mythical's, 3 legendaries and 2 epic's, it was all great until my phone broke, then when I bought a new one I am just disappointed because I've lost my accounts, but in 2019 I decided to link my supermech account on my Google account and this is the only account I have.