Is my mech good?

KV-2.

4 minutes ago, KV-2. said:

Screenshot_2022-12-28-12-51-50-990_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Reckless Beam should be replaced with Savagery, though its higher weight would cause your mech to be overweight. Try getting the lighter legs such as the heat version of Massive Stone Feet.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

15 minutes ago, KV-2. said:

Screenshot_2022-12-28-12-51-50-990_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Good torso and weapons but you should really work towards improving your cooling. It would be a shame if...a boiler were to, yknow...pull up on yo block..cause uh, they know me for my ruthlessness towards people with low cooling, wink wink nudge nudge.

But nah fr, work on getting some decent modules, platinum and iron platings are really useful later on, I made the mistake of not using any platings for my mechs and now look at me, only 1,300 hp for both of my mechs :,). Dont be like me.

Welcome to the community btw!

Edited by AtomusX
goofy ahh word i didnt mean to use :skull: (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

13 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Reckless Beam should be replaced with Savagery, though its higher weight would cause your mech to be overweight. Try getting the lighter legs such as the heat version of Massive Stone Feet

Back then in 2020, I have a savagery

But I sacrificed it to upgrade my reckless beam to legendary and I can't even get any savagery in all of item boxes, though I will try to get one.