What i change in my mechs

hasn

Question

Phsycial mech #1

Build:epic redeemer and massive stone feet

Weapons: legendary backbreaker and night eagle and reckless beam epic warhammer and annihilation.

Drone: legendary tonto.

Energy mech#2

Build: legendary grim reaper massive shock feet

Weapons: epic hsyteria EMP malice beam drunk lightning

legendary ultra bright.

Drone:face shocker

Heat mech#3

Build:epic zarkares and massive lava feet

Weapons: legendary savagery and FBA epic savagery corrupt light broken devourer heat bomb

Drone:nemo

The questions

Heat:should i keep corrupt light or FBA

Energy: should ultra bright be kept? Its lv8

Phsycial: should i make close ranger like remove warhammer and reckless beam and put redwall untill get stone cutter?

And annihilation should be keep it?

Because reckless beam and warhammer pair well

About reddemer torso i will make legendary and kept i can transform something into mythical its lv22 so should2 baisc power be enough.

that's everything thing.

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٣-٣٥-٥٩-068.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٣-٣٦-٣٩-066.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٣-٣٦-٣١-167.jpeg

4 answers to this question

overall changing torsos for windigo/nightmare or Naga these are the best torsos apart from lpv and mpv which are premium and upgrade the module, it will become really important.

1st mech : make sure your mech can attack at any distance between the weapon with the longest range and the shortest. here you couldn't attack at 3rd range.

2nd mech :lack of usable weapon at the 1st and 2nd range, even if the emp and the drunk lightning can attack at the second range, it is only once each and after that you definitely have nothing left to prevent the opponent from approaching .That's why replacing drunk lightning with lightning recoiler is a good idea (and remove hysteria, no need to have 3 long-range unlimited use weapons)

3rd mech : Same than 2nd mech, no weapon with ranges of 1 and 2 in the long term so replace broken devourer with magma recoiler or a flaming hammer m, and always remove these 2 savagery and replace the fractured basalt annihilator with flaminator or corrupt light, "armor destroyers" are not used much in this construction archetype.

I had seen that you have a fractured basalt annihilator, you have to save it, it's a premium item (rare) which is op, despite these stats which at first glance may seem low, it weighs only 8 kg and destroys 60 armor to the opponent at mythical/divine.

16 minutes ago, Electro said:

overall changing torsos for windigo/nightmare or Naga these are the best torsos apart from lpv and mpv which are premium and upgrade the module, it will become really important.

1st mech : make sure your mech can attack at any distance between the weapon with the longest range and the shortest. here you couldn't attack at 3rd range.

2nd mech :lack of usable weapon at the 1st and 2nd range, even if the emp and the drunk lightning can attack at the second range, it is only once each and after that you definitely have nothing left to prevent the opponent from approaching .That's why replacing drunk lightning with lightning recoiler is a good idea (and remove hysteria, no need to have 3 long-range unlimited use weapons)

3rd mech : Same than 2nd mech, no weapon with ranges of 1 and 2 in the long term so replace broken devourer with magma recoiler or a flaming hammer m, and always remove these 2 savagery and replace the fractured basalt annihilator with flaminator or corrupt light, "armor destroyers" are not used much in this construction archetype.

I had seen that you have a fractured basalt annihilator, you have to save it, it's a premium item (rare) which is op, despite these stats which at first glance may seem low, it weighs only 8 kg and destroys 60 armor to the opponent at mythical/divine.

I think this what you meant about the torso i am fine with them i really want to have the best weapons or build more of i want is good useable mech the last 2 picture are what epics i have

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٤٨-٣١-608.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٤٩-٢٦-523.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٠٤-١٢-427.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٠٤-١٩-862.jpeg

1 hour ago, hasn said:

I think this what you meant about the torso i am fine with them i really want to have the best weapons or build more of i want is good useable mech the last 2 picture are what epics i have

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٤٨-٣١-608.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٤٩-٢٦-523.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٠٤-١٢-427.jpeg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٢-٢٧-١٤-٠٤-١٩-862.jpeg

Screenshot_20221227-135352_Chrome.thumb.jpg.472c45e48e734df9c874ef65cf2eb9af.jpgScreenshot_20221227-135122_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db3e4b1abae172b5692b4ffae9f2f235.jpg

For the explosive construction, you should later try to have nemo, as to energy construction, I saw no electric drone so I put the one that would suit the best.

I think that a damage inflict version is better than an energy drain version for the simple reason that with the 2nd version you must almost be able to use at least 1 malice beam / hot flash accompanied by another weapon each turn (+drone) under penalty of the opponent regaining more energy than you cause him to lose. in the absence of lightning recoiler which could have made the combo: recoiler + malice, and therefore without that, the opponent can just advance, the dgt version is then preferable, and I added a repulser because it's better to put that than nothing to put to cover the 2nd range.

then the best and to take into account several opinions/advice mainly from those who know the best, I am only rank 11 so I do not consider myself really "gifted" to advise.

18 minutes ago, Electro said:

Screenshot_20221227-135352_Chrome.thumb.jpg.472c45e48e734df9c874ef65cf2eb9af.jpgScreenshot_20221227-135122_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db3e4b1abae172b5692b4ffae9f2f235.jpg

For the explosive construction, you should later try to have nemo, as to energy construction, I saw no electric drone so I put the one that would suit the best.

I think that a damage inflict version is better than an energy drain version for the simple reason that with the 2nd version you must almost be able to use at least 1 malice beam / hot flash accompanied by another weapon each turn (+drone) under penalty of the opponent regaining more energy than you cause him to lose. in the absence of lightning recoiler which could have made the combo: recoiler + malice, and therefore without that, the opponent can just advance, the dgt version is then preferable, and I added a repulser because it's better to put that than nothing to put to cover the 2nd range.

then the best and to take into account several opinions/advice mainly from those who know the best, I am only rank 11 so I do not consider myself really "gifted" to advise.

I have the items you put in the workshop

Heatpoint&grim corba&i have 1 rare and epic repluser