Death curse??

AtomusX

This topic is so completely out of the blue, especially since this is my first post after being gone for a little while, but recently I have been studying on paranormal stuff as its always intrigued me even as a child. I have indeed experienced and seen paranormal occurrences throughout my life which has led me to believe in such, for people who don't believe in ghosts or the paranormal, I'd politely ask for you not to give an input on this as this is a genuine question that I want others who do believe in paranormal activity to comment on.

I have seen a myriad of different stories about how some people have "cursed" a place by wishing terrible things upon a building, house, or even a person before dying or taking their own life and there has been a lot of occasions where this death curse had seemingly worked. Take the blair witch and The Conjuring as a main example of this phenomenon. Unlike the blair witch (sadly), The Conjuring was based on a true story and so are many other horror movies that had risen in popularity due to its impact on the actual story that influenced it.

So back to the question. If a person were to wish misery, death, pain and sorrow upon a place, person or city right as they die, does that place become cursed?

In that case..curse you frantic brute! *dies*

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 3:36 PM, Unforseen consequence void said:

True those smurf FB mercy mech spammers are so frustrating and annoying 

Energy mechs look more disgusting unless you have en fre weapons.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

If you are still finding Frantic Brute being an issue in the year 2023 then you perhaps have the one of the worst uncurable case of "skill issue" and im being honest, not a prick.

🐇 🐇 🐇 ↙️↖️↙️↖️↙️↖️↙️↖️

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]