Torso Fanart : Plasma arc

Stelight

Hello

I have an idea of a torso (more precisely i had*) : Plasma arc, it's an energetic torso, it was a bit complicated but I think I found stats that are at the same time "original" while having a reason to be played, however I could be largely wrong (lack of experience i have in the game), in this case here they are :

Stats at divin without + with the arena buff 

Weight : 354 

Hp : 1.317

Energy capacity : 112 --> 134 | Energy regeneration : 51 --> 61

Heat capacity : 98 --> 117 | Cooling : 47 --> 56

Physical resist : 44 --> 62

Explosive resist : 37 --> 51

Energy resist : 35 --> 49

w2bm.png

(some adjustments have been made to make the result more homogeneous)

I may not be able to answer all your messages for some reasons (added that I just came back to the forum) thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

44 minutes ago, Electro said:

Hello

I have an idea of a torso (more precisely i had*) : Plasma arc, it's an energetic torso, unfortunately, I haven't imagined its stats yet so I can't say much sorry ,I'll update this post when it's done.

c9aa.png

I may not be able to answer all your messages for some reasons (added that I just came back to the forum) thank you for your understanding.

It looks great. It has been like 4-7 months since your last post what happen??

7 hours ago, Monke King said:

It looks great. It has been like 4-7 months since your last post what happen??

This is one of the questions that I would have preferred not to answer, in any case from the 1st day on which I come back but I will answer it anyway.

I just left by myself : 1st reason, (trying) to forget every little stupid thing I had done while speaking (once I had even started an dispute..) to which with accumulation of all until having a negative point of view of myself.

and 2nd reason I overloaded myself with too much work myself, I was doing 3 arts on the same day, maybe 2 topics too and even at one time I was in another game forum (that i made too some arts), also I had the bad habit of starting a lot of topics and not finishing them..

thank you by the way.

Seeing it's design, i would like to propose an alternate name for it :

"Thunder Crown"

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 9/16/2022 at 8:25 AM, AionionNobleSapphire said:

Seeing it's design, i would like to propose an alternate name for it :

"Thunder Crown"

it is true that the upper part of the torso, the more I look at it, the more it seems to be the "branches" of a crown, at the base the torso was inspired by a gladiator's helmet and these parts represented the points on helmet. (normally the torso should have been called victory helmet, to avoid overselling the piece I had changed the name).

anyway, thanks for your suggestion.