i Know My Legendaries!!!

TheMechalord

Question

3 answers to this question

Bug?

as far I can understand, you transformed a Frantic Brute already at L40 using 5 legendary items. That is the basic transformation from L40 legend item to Myth status. If you did that, your other 5 items are gone. That cannot be resolve. It is game base. 

In order that happens, you added those parts to the selection and clicked saying ok. The game does not add the items. Maybe I wrong about what I understood. If happens like that, then nothing can be done.

image.thumb.png.a488c3dff3c188c6a2b6b042558111a0.png

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Bug?

as far I can understand, you transformed a Frantic Brute already at L40 using 5 legendary items. That is the basic transformation from L40 legend item to Myth status. If you did that, your other 5 items are gone. That cannot be resolve. It is game base. 

In order that happens, you added those parts to the selection and clicked saying ok. The game does not add the items. Maybe I wrong about what I understood. If happens like that, then nothing can be done.

image.thumb.png.a488c3dff3c188c6a2b6b042558111a0.png

I think his issue is that his frantic hadn't transformed to mythical, while still using up his 5 legendaries