New Drone: StranGler

Stragh

On 8/22/2022 at 11:52 PM, Stragh said:

This drone works like a burning shower/red rain, pulling the opponent for 2 distances. It does damage to cooling. Specifications are shown in the screenshot. Also provided a video of the work of the drone.

Designed by Izwerg.

Specifications and video made by Stragh

20220823_051051.png

Dron-shower.png

RU(Special for @Stragh and @BigBoi and other Russians XD

Ваааау. А вот это рили ооооччень хорошая идея. Мне кажется эта идея гораздо лучше, чем Еквализер.

Если сравнивать с Бэкстеббером... Подгонять под него... 

Мне кажется надо увеличить тепловой урон. Сделать где-нибудь 35-36. И тогда будет вообще имба. 

Конечно, даже при его выходе в игру он не будет НАСТОЛЬКО популярен как свуп. Свуп это имбаланс. 116 перегрева не сравнится с этим дроном.., так как для хаггера обладающего ред рейном, крюком, дабл тепом и рынком, не составит проблемы сблизиться. Ну а если сборка как у Хауера Харатио, тогда вообще плёвое дело.

Но дрон хороший. 8/10

EN(For everyone else):

Wow. This is a really good idea. I think this idea is much better than Equalizer.

Compared to Backstebber... Customized to fit...

I think heat damage needs to be increased. Make somewhere 35-36. And then it will be generally top drone.

Of course, even when he enters the game, he will not be THAT popular as a swoop. Swoop is an imbalance. 116 overheat can't be compared with this drone.. as for a hugger with Rad Rane, grapping hook, double teleporter and charge it won't be a problem to get close. Well, if the assembly is like that of Houer Haratio, then it’s generally a trifling matter. But the drone is good. 8/10 

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀