good beginner heat mech

Yakir

Question

11 answers to this question

- Replace saviour with iron plates. 

- Replace the combined storage mods with heat & eng engines (your stats suck rn).

- Use the nemo as drone. 

- Range 3 is weak , replace that E-M magma (you get the point) with Corrupt light. 

Implement these for now. 

11 hours ago, Sushi said:

- Replace the combined storage mods with heat & eng engines (your stats suck rn).

- Use the nemo as drone. 

- Range 3 is weak , replace that E-M magma (you get the point) with Corrupt light. 

Implement these for now. 

I don't have any more hear or energy engines I wish I did but I'm not getting lucky with those also what's the corrupt light is it the one that becomes 2 gone as mythic but all the other tiers are 1 and are you sure I should use iron plates??? The saviour saves more life that the plates would add 

3 hours ago, Yakir said:

I don't have any more hear or energy engines I wish I did but I'm not getting lucky with those also what's the corrupt light is it the one that becomes 2 gone as mythic but all the other tiers are 1 and are you sure I should use iron plates??? The saviour saves more life that the plates would add 

Keep savior ressistance switch one of the combined modules with an iron Plating.

Corrupt light is a laser but side weapon

4 hours ago, Yakir said:

The saviour saves more life that the plates would add 

You can experiment shit out. If that doesn't work, then simply go back to using saviour. 

I recommended plates because your hp is very low , and many high ranking players recommend using plates over non premium resistance modules (the only exception are the vest torsos). 

22 hours ago, Sushi said:

- Use the nemo as drone. 

Implement these for now. 

do you mean my broken devourer because my magma recoiler is whats getting the enemy mech into range 4 for my savagery and vandal rage

On 8/10/2022 at 7:53 AM, Yakir said:

can anyone give me tips on what to aim to get for this mech and if its good and what to upgrade

2022-08-10 (1).png

2022-08-10 (2).png

2022-08-10 (3).png

2022-08-10 (4).png

2022-08-10.png

Swap to a physical grappling hook, it weighs 1 kg more but cost nothing to use. Also replace broken devourer with something else, your mech needs a weapon with more uses to cover the 2-4 range. You might wanna make the vandla rage mythical though, it becomes way better then.

But other than that it's pretty solid.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime