heat or electricity

Yakir

Question

im wondering if i go for mythic hot flash and commit to electricity type mech or heat type mech and store for later those good electricity weapons and if i should go for hot flash mythic what items do i use for food

2022-07-31 (1).png

2022-07-31 (2).png

2022-07-31 (3).png

2022-07-31.png

6 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Yakir said:

im wondering if i go for mythic hot flash and commit to electricity type mech or heat type mech and store for later those good electricity weapons and if i should go for hot flash mythic what items do i use for food

2022-07-31 (1).png

2022-07-31 (2).png

2022-07-31 (3).png

2022-07-31.png

Power Bottoms is an item that cannot be Mythically evolved, so you can use it as food.

Claws, legs that cannot move, are useless and can be used as food.

Unused items evolve from Epic to Legendary and are also useful for turning them into food.

16 minutes ago, Y18_JPN said:

Power Bottoms is an item that cannot be Mythically evolved, so you can use it as food.

Claws, legs that cannot move, are useless and can be used as food.

Unused items evolve from Epic to Legendary and are also useful for turning them into food.

The claw is fine, it's not a good idea to advise people to food premium items.

so i should go for electricity yeah?

52 minutes ago, Corvus said:

If you're going electric use Naga, you could make your second mech heat, since you have more elec weapons upgraded, also work on that regen and cooling.

but hot flash will be my main weapon in the mean time and the heat head would be better no?

7 hours ago, Yakir said:

so i should go for electricity yeah?

but hot flash will be my main weapon in the mean time and the heat head would be better no?

I mean zarkares, is on the line  between ok and bad, do not upgrade it pas legendary, I did that back when it was good,now I'm stuck with it lol.

But for electric mechs Naga, windigo,(these two bieng the easiest to get) MPV, LPV, rha, and REA, are all good options.