login problem need help

co11

Question

im trying to connect to my sm account from my pc and i forgot my password, the forgot password says "The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found."

i cant login using google play and i cant login using facebook because they say "you cant login in this page because of security reasons" could anyone help me please ?

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, co11 said:

im trying to connect to my sm account from my pc and i forgot my password, the forgot password says "The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found."

i cant login using google play and i cant login using facebook because they say "you cant login in this page because of security reasons" could anyone help me please ?

maybe the anti-virus prevents to log in on facebook or google. cookies? 

Do you have account ID number and e-mail used to create the account? That can help to PM adm. Any prove of purchases etc? 

8 hours ago, co11 said:

I'm using Game Center.  You can log in with your Apple ID.  You can also log in with Facebook.