Real Talk: Why stats of a certain physical torso and its variants (heat/energy/phy) are odd and unbalanced?

mrty01

Let’s use Interceptor and its other variants as example: despite it’s being a physical torso, it has less physical resistance and less HP than its other variants, Sith and Nightmare. And why does Nightmare has 1136 HP while Sith and Interceptor has only around 900 HP? Isn’t it actually weird? So many questions to ask…

There is a similar problem with Platinum Vests as well, while Molten Platinum Vest and Lightning Platinum Vests have equal HPs and opposite of Heat/Energy stats (which is perfect) then why does Hardened Platinum Vest have less HP than both overpowered variants **and have the same heat/energy stats with MPV???**

Many Physical torsos needs rebalances… I personally believe they should have more HP than other counterparts, if a physical weapon deals more damage than a heat or energy weapon then why can’t physical torsos have more HP than heat and energy torsos? This is what I think in my honest opinion…

Maybe because the devs are trying to give usage to The higher rarity (rare-mythical) torsos as other wise you would only use the lower rarity (rare-common) torsos. one good example is maxing out of certain items to prevent you from reaching higher ranks. honestly it is not a good tactic as it tales a lot of time to upgrade and build mythical-ascended type torsos, however it seems to work for other weapons and drones which i will not blame them 'cause many people upgrading the same boomwitch and metal piercer would be kinda odd right... anyways, for your question my friend, nightmare is one of the more hp point bearing torsos because of the buff wave in 2021, ngl i am kinda lucky as i upgraded my nightmare to epic level and am planning on divine-leveling it also it is quite uncommon to use interceptor for physical mechs because as of now the best torso for physical mechs is wendigo also fun fact nightmare can beat brutality in hp points alone. as of today nightmare is one of the best torsos to get out there AND do not trust on interceptor alone to beat other torsos god level torsos like windigo and so on. might have spoken too much but hey its free advice

On 7/25/2022 at 4:00 PM, Mrty said:

Let’s use Interceptor and its other variants as example: despite it’s being a physical torso, it has less physical resistance and less HP than its other variants, Sith and Nightmare. And why does Nightmare has 1136 HP while Sith and Interceptor has only around 900 HP? Isn’t it actually weird? So many questions to ask…

There is a similar problem with Platinum Vests as well, while Molten Platinum Vest and Lightning Platinum Vests have equal HPs and opposite of Heat/Energy stats (which is perfect) then why does Hardened Platinum Vest have less HP than both overpowered variants **and have the same heat/energy stats with MPV???**

Many Physical torsos needs rebalances… I personally believe they should have more HP than other counterparts, if a physical weapon deals more damage than a heat or energy weapon then why can’t physical torsos have more HP than heat and energy torsos? This is what I think in my honest opinion…

It’s confusing