Problems with Google play

SaintVampire2

Question

Good night, this morning I was playing super mechs until a bug happened with the ad and the screen went white, after that when restarting the game on the phone auto login did not work and when clicking to log in with google play the button disappeared, same thing when I tried the facebook button. Already tried to reinstall, uninstall and reinstall after full shutdown among other things, I was wondering if you have any other means to solve the problem because I did not want to stop playing, the game is very fun and I am loving it.

EDIT: I start a new game and works, but a lost my old account.🥺

Screenshot_20220708-232602_Super Mechs.jpg

Edited by SaintVampire (see edit history)

7 answers to this question

This usually happens if you log onto many accounts from the same device.

The same thing has happened to me too.

The account info in my case was transferred to one of my another alt account. So try to log onto your other accounts that are connected via Supermechs and not through google play/facebook. 

6 hours ago, Destroyer8701 said:

Ok but now this just happened to me and I only had the one account

try to log on different device. The other alternative is to remove game from the device and download again the game. That won't erase the account. 

I had same issue many times. What I do is to remove game from the PC or phone and download again. If you try to open again as indicate, the account can be overwritten and will start from zero. 

or maybe it is the game server issue. I have problem farming today at work with the game losing connection due to server issues.

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

try to log on different device. The other alternative is to remove game from the device and download again the game. That won't erase the account. 

I had same issue many times. What I do is to remove game from the PC or phone and download again. If you try to open again as indicate, the account can be overwritten and will start from zero. 

or maybe it is the game server issue. I have problem farming today at work with the game losing connection due to server issues.

Ok I did this but the Google play button is still gone and when I press forgot password it takes me to a page with text saying "file not found"

7 minutes ago, Destroyer8701 said:

Ok I did this but the Google play button is still gone and when I press forgot password it takes me to a page with text saying "file not found"

Did you tried using a PC? Very strange. It should work. 

If you tried to go to the account previously opening like new, that will screw up the account. The account it is linked to your e-mail.  

For example, I downloaded the SUPERMECHS program to the PC. If I try to open as new, that will erase my account. You need to be careful.