Power unit VS common, rare and another trash.

Hello, guys! It's thought that an upgrading items with power units is much better, than with just with a random set of common, rare and epic items. Let's figure it out! I made a little research about it.
Firstly, let's count how many items and gold need to upgrade a power unit from 1st common level to max legendary level:
1) From common to rare:
16 items and 110 gold (1 item is rare). And plus 2 common items and 10000 gold for the transforming.
2) From rare to epic:
49 items and 1539 gold (12 items are rare). And plus 3 rare items and 25000 gold for the transforming.
3) From epic to legendary:
100 items and 13712 gold (32 items are rare). And plus 4 epic items and 50000 gold for the transforming.
SUMMARY: 218 common items, 100 rare items 23 epic items and 100361 gold.
I'll upgrade 2 similar Grim Cobras: 1st will be upgraded with power unit and 2nd will be upgraded with so many items, how many we spent on the power unit: 218 common items, 100 rare items, 23 epic items. Then we'll see how much experience we got in both cases.
In 1st case we'll reach the 41st lvl and pay 361154 gold for it.

Изображение

Now, let's see if we're paying any fine for using the power unit. I'll use as many items as I need to reach the 41st lvl. The answer is "no", in both cases we pay ~361k gold.

Изображение

2nd case: Now I'm going to use as many items as I spent on power unit upgrading: 218 common items, 100 rare items and 23 epic items. I got 43rd lvl.

Изображение
Conclusion: the statement that an upgrading items with the power units is much better than with the random set of common, rare and epic items is false. Power units are better for players, who has already 3 maxed or more mechs in order to "compress" the trash into 1 item. BUT power units are extremely effective in maxing out without the transforming to the higher lvl after. 
New players should use power units without upgrading them to another lvl. Old players can transform them in order to compress the inventory's trash.
Thank you for the reading this crazy post :).

3 minutes ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

Hello, guys! It's thought that an upgrading items with power units is much better, than with just with a random set of common, rare and epic items. Let's figure it out! I made a little research about it.
Firstly, let's count how many items and gold need to upgrade a power unit from 1st common level to max legendary level:
1) From common to rare:
16 items and 110 gold (1 item is rare). And plus 2 common items and 10000 gold for the transforming.
2) From rare to epic:
49 items and 1539 gold (12 items are rare). And plus 3 rare items and 25000 gold for the transforming.
100 items and 13712 gold (32 items are rare). And plus 4 epic items and 50000 gold for the transforming.
I'll upgrade 2 similar Grim Cobras: 1st will be upgraded with power unit and 2nd will be upgraded with so many items, how many we spent on the power unit: 218 common items, 100 rare items, 23 epic items. Then we'll see how much experience we got in both cases.

Изображение

Now, let's see if we're paying any fine for using the power unit. I'll use as many items as I need to reach the 41st lvl. The answer is "no", in both cases we pay ~361k gold.

Изображение

2nd case: Now I'm going to use as many items as I spent on power unit upgrading: 218 common items, 100 rare items and 23 epic items. I got 43rd lvl.

Изображение
Conclusion: the statement that an upgrading items with the power units is much better than with the random set of common, rare and epic items is false. Power units are better for players, who has already 3 maxed or more mechs in order to "compress" the trash into 1 item. BUT power units are extremely effective in maxing out without the transforming to the higher lvl after. 
New players should use power units without upgrading them to another lvl. Old players can transform them in order to compress the inventory's trash.

In conclusion the only power unit you use is rare and common 😐

It's been stated hundreds of time

legendary power units are useless pieces of junk

28 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

Um I think you misunderstood me, I upgrade power kits with power kits all the time, all I stated was that legendary power kits are kind of trash 

Wow, does the upgrading power units with power units give any bonus?

46 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

Um I think you misunderstood me, I upgrade power kits with power kits all the time, all I stated was that legendary power kits are kind of trash 

they're the best type of power kit actually, it's just upgrading a lvl 30 epic power kit to legendary isn't worth it, but if you get them at legendary from the beginning, it's absolutely worth it to max them

17 minutes ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

Wow, does the upgrading power units with power units give any bonus?

yea, I upgrade my common kits with 5 level 1 common kits and 3 common items/4 rare items and 2 common items/19 common items

then I upgrade my rare power kits with 3 level 10 common kits, a rare item and 3 common items/3 level 10 common kits and 8 common items/3 level 10 common kits, 2 level 1 common kits and 1 common item/2 level 10 common kits, 2 level 1 rare kits and 2 common items

I only upgrade my common kits to rares if I run out of space and have no other kits to upgrade, same for rare kits to epics (if I'm desperate enough for free inventory slots)

Edited by Stefix5000
clarity (see edit history)

3 hours ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

1) From common to rare:
2) From rare to epic:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Thanks,Report.

It is recommended to collect power units. In fact, the legend of the power unit will be given by 300,000 EXP when it reaches level 40, and if you give it to it mithically, the level will go up