Lost account

V-Kira

Question

So I've played Super Mechs when I was a kid and I've decided to ask this question again. I remember this happening 5-6 yr. ago now I've decided to play this game again out of pure nostalgia unfortunately j remember only username and used almost all possible emails I've could have used in that period since I don't remember the password. Since I've was a Free to play player i don't have any receipt of purchasing anything to declare me the owner but I really reach to you guys if you can give me any tips of what I should do. I've been thinking of trying more emails but also what if I used a invalid email back then. I kindly appreciate all suggestions.

4 answers to this question

the most secure systems are the ones with the least (or none) backdoors. the supermechs security system expects you to know your login information, no more, no less. if you don't remember your password, you can use your email address to reset it. otherwise, you're boned. since there is no other way to get your account back, as not even the developers know your login information (because it wouldn't be as safe otherwise) this is why it's practically impossible for anyone to get "hacked" in this game. people still lose their accounts either by giving them away to strangers or simply forgetting their information.

2 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

the most secure systems are the ones with the least (or none) backdoors. the supermechs security system expects you to know your login information, no more, no less. if you don't remember your password, you can use your email address to reset it. otherwise, you're boned. since there is no other way to get your account back, as not even the developers know your login information (because it wouldn't be as safe otherwise) this is why it's practically impossible for anyone to get "hacked" in this game. people still lose their accounts either by giving them away to strangers or simply forgetting their information.

That's understandable but it's just such a pity honestly I'll do my best to try to use all possible emails I've used in past. But if even those don't work there's a big chance I've used a invalid email. But it's just saddening yet Understanding why such set of rules was placed. But that doesn't justify my stupidity of not saving it and now I will do my best to find out if not I shall morn it and remember the good memories.

sorry to hear that dude. either way, if that account really is 5-6 years old like you said it was, you'd probably be better off without it.

I didn't lose my 2015 account, but I did lose every single one of my legacy items, so I kind of know how you feel.

legacy items, however, are garbage in reloaded supermechs, so you wouldn't wanna use them anyways.

that is a painful account loss, if nothing is left then yes you have the memories. 

i know how u feel because i lost my first legacy account too but in a scam i was depressed for a night because it was the first game account i lost, but i had multiple back ups to use