Chess.com

Santa Claus

I have now added you ,my chess.com name is wannabrawl.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:17 AM, No. said:

My Chess.com name is PawnSepuku! Chess and Supermechs are the only two games on my phone. Feel free to add me! I don't follow any chess players on YouTube though.

You the one who plays blitz?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bongcloudmagic said:

yay!!can I add you ,or you add me as friend(username=wannabrawl) please

Okeee I only do puzzles in chess.com atm lol I just play bots cuz I think I should start climbing rating once I get good in puzzles and beat the 2000 rated bots(which most probably play like 1500 rated humans), I gave it a go on alternative account once and I managed to get rating of 1376 with 11 wins and 4 losses but I closed that account cuz I just wanted to see where I stand lol. I sent you request(wow your puzzles rating is so good).

2 hours ago, BananaananaB said:

The only reason I don’t do chess.com, is

1. I don’t have much time for it xd 

2. I’m so bad at chess

Spending just an hour on chess daily makes you improve, it takes more dedication than time tbh. 

tbh my puzzle rating is bad for a 1500 rated player ,one of my friend reached 3301 rated puzzles and also 1500 rated . Don't get how is it possible?1376 is a very solid rating!

If you want to learn opening(especially),middlegame and endgame very well ,I would recommend chessable 

2 hours ago, bongcloudmagic said:

tbh my puzzle rating is bad for a 1500 rated player ,one of my friend reached 3301 rated puzzles and also 1500 rated . Don't get how is it possible?1376 is a very solid rating!

If you want to learn opening(especially),middlegame and endgame very well ,I would recommend chessable 

Ye thx, I know vienna game and caro kann in depth and use those two opponents, I also know sicilian but not all variations so I still face some trouble. My puzzle rating isn't that great but that's because I just made the chess.com account this year probably 2-3 months ago so it takes time to climb xd. But you are pretty skilled player for sure 😮

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Atomic441 said:

Ye thx, I know vienna game and caro kann in depth and use those two opponents, I also know sicilian but not all variations so I still face some trouble. My puzzle rating isn't that great but that's because I just made the chess.com account this year probably 2-3 months ago so it takes time to climb xd. But you are pretty skilled player for sure 😮

I play catalan for white,caro kann and nimzo indian for black

On 6/29/2022 at 3:19 PM, AKITTENINABOWL said:

My first brilliant moveimage.thumb.png.719180552ad476c0436f88ebd94b972e.png

Damn never thought creating a basic outpost with your knight will count as a brilliant move but must be hard to find in the opening I guess so congrats. What is your rating btw? Brilliant moves are so unpredictable sometimes what you think was brilliant move by yourself gets marked as great move and something that you think was best move gets marked as brilliant like once I moved my knight next to my opponent's bishop which was pinned to the king and that got marked as brilliant move .-. I was 1143 rating that time and all my knight was doing was threatening my enemies' rook forcing it to move away nothing so brilliant about that.

Edited by Atomic441 (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Atomic441 said:

Damn never thought creating a basic outpost with your knight will count as a brilliant move but must be hard to find in the opening I guess so congrats. What is your rating btw? Brilliant moves are so unpredictable sometimes what you think was brilliant move by yourself gets marked as great move and something that you think was best move gets marked as brilliant like once I move my knight next to my opponent's bishop which was pinned to the king and that got marked as brilliant move .-. I was 1143 rating that time.

I'm around 800 but that's because I bearly even play. My chance of winning is over 90%.

On 6/29/2022 at 3:19 PM, AKITTENINABOWL said:

My first brilliant moveimage.thumb.png.719180552ad476c0436f88ebd94b972e.png

Just realized it's not only outpost but also a potential king-queen fork if your opponent is careless. Nice!

Just now, AKITTENINABOWL said:

I'm around 800 but that's because I bearly even play. My chance of winning is over 90%.

Woah you are 800 and saw that fork? That's actually amazing. 

13 minutes ago, Atomic441 said:

Woah you are 800 and saw that fork? That's actually amazing. 

By the way my bishop ended up there because the white bishop attacked my queen and it was beeing defended by a knight. That knight was pinned to the white queen and I took it with my bishop because ( Massive calculations )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...