E

Monke King

Just now, AtomusX said:

no e

We do a little bit of E-ing during the time of brain damage and the loss of our forces because of how awful our technology now compared to the past centuries.

Not to mention the inflation of our currency. 

E E

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

its fine, just point a Frantic brute in the direction of our president and it'll do one of two things, tickle him with 40 damage, or obliterate him and the entire white house along with everything else with 600 damage

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

its fine, just point a Frantic brute in the direction of our president and it'll do one of two things, tickle him with 40 damage, or obliterate him and the entire white house along with everything else with 600 damage

Thank you for the advice, now excuse me as I speedrun Hector Shot in 3 minutes or less 😉

Omura Unofficial Server

6 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

Thank you for the advice, now excuse me as I speedrun Hector Shot in 3 minutes or less 😉

thats ez, i can do it in 5 seconds

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

3 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

What is ur level in Rise Of The Dead? I'm level 147 rn

oh i lied, ive never played that game

So go on then, try me'

On 10/27/2022 at 12:16 PM, SolarisHK said:

We only use M4 only, no more no less

17 hours ago, AtomusX said:

I will not add that symbol to my citation.

At any point during this.

Writing without that is difficult. Almost similar to baking muffins without any flour. It's simply nigh impractical, but I can try my hand at it.

Oh wait, I just did it. LOL

EEE YOU GUYS NEED EEEE

15 hours ago, BigBoi said:

EEEEEEE

😡😡😡😡

EEEEEE

KOMRADE UR HAKIBG

TGERE TWO GUYS THAT RUINS EEEE PEC

WE MUST SNIFF WE MUST ATTAK

STRONG LIEK BULL

FANTA BECT

SOVIT ENION MUST BE PROTECTED

STALIN SAID

BURGIRR SUC ATAAKKK TOPT SOVIET ONION WILL RULERDESUS

• 4 weeks later...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BANDIT HELICOPTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Omura Unofficial Server