E

Monke King

• 4 weeks later...

Solaris Hyperion Knight, real name Solarinto Haiperionoto Naitono, is a grade 16 Mass Driving Heat Death Disintegration Class who specializes in using scythes though he also shifted into using assault rifles.
Solaris is 9 feet and 8 inches tall, he sports a human-like appearance though he also has a pair of cat ears and a tail.
His cat breed is a shorthair Siamese, only being his hair is black.
Solaris also wears long clothing, currently he is wearing Red Long Coat, Red Long Pants, Black Light Armored Boots, Black Light Armored Gloves, Red Police Cap (With the Philippine sun), Orange High Visibility Strips clothing perk, and on Desolation Mode he has Black and Red Slone Elctro-Magnetic Jetpack.
Solar's main weaponries were : Sorasaisu, HK416 (Enlarged) and Dual Glock 19.
Sorasaisu - Sorasaisu is a scythe with the same length as Solar's height with its blade extending to 5 feet. It deals massive damage within the proximity of the scythe, in Desolator Mode he also charges Sorasaisu, once he uses the scythe it would cause a massive explosion and a space disruption that damages them when they are in the range of 30 feet. Damage per swing is 32-99 truperdecal depending on where the enemy is hit. Explosion insta-kills everyone within
HK416 - It was enlarged to suit Solar's size. It was also retrofitted with laser technology, damage per shot is 99 quadroogol.
Dual Glock 19 - Just like the HK416 but the damage is lower. at 11 quadroogol dps per gun.
Magical attacks include : Permablast Beam, Permablast Spheres, Lighton Beam, Solarblast Beam and Solarblast Sphere. Ultimate attack is Altairenkannonen. Details regarding the info about magical attacks will be added soon... 
And here is an E.

Edited by SolarisHK (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

colt 45 & 2 zig-zags baby thats all we need

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

1 hour ago, SolarisHK said:

We only use M4 only, no more no less

1 hour ago, AtomusX said:

colt 45 & 2 zig-zags baby thats all we need

2 hours ago, SolarisHK said:

Solaris Hyperion Knight, real name Solarinto Haiperionoto Naitono, is a grade 16 Mass Driving Heat Death Disintegration Class who specializes in using scythes though he also shifted into using assault rifles.
Solaris is 9 feet and 8 inches tall, he sports a human-like appearance though he also has a pair of cat ears and a tail.
His cat breed is a shorthair Siamese, only being his hair is black.
Solaris also wears long clothing, currently he is wearing Red Long Coat, Red Long Pants, Black Light Armored Boots, Black Light Armored Gloves, Red Police Cap (With the Philippine sun), Orange High Visibility Strips clothing perk, and on Desolation Mode he has Blac and Red Slone Elctro-Magnetic Jetpack.
Solar's main weaponries were : Sorasaisu, HK416 (Enlarged) and Dual Glock 19.
Sorasaisu - Sorasaisu is a scythe with the same length as Solar's height with its blade extending to 5 feet. It deals massive damage within the proximity of the scythe, in Desolator Mode he also charges Sorasaisu, once he uses the scythe it would cause a massive explosion and a space disruption that damages them when they are in the range of 30 feet. Damage per swing is 32-99 truperdecal depending on where the enemy is hit. Explosion insta-kills everyone within
HK416 - It was enlarged to suit Solar's size. It was also retrofitted with laser technology, damage per shot is 99 quadroogol.
Dual Glock 19 - Just like the HK416 but the damage is lower. at 11 quadroogol dps per gun.
Magical attacks include : Permablast Beam, Permablast Spheres, Lighton Beam, Solarblast Beam and Solarblast Sphere. Ultimate attack is Altairenkannonen. Details regarding the info about magical attacks will be added soon... 
And here is an E.

EEEE

That all great guys

but you forgot EEE

YOU FORGOT EEEEE

I will not add that symbol to my citation.

At any point during this.

Writing without that is difficult. Almost similar to baking muffins without any flour. It's simply nigh impractical, but I can try my hand at it.

Oh wait, I just did it. LOL

8 hours ago, BigBoi said:

YOU FORGOT EEEEE

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

2 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

EEEEEE

I added E in the end though...

no u

So go on then, try me'

3 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

Ok mommy 😉

E

i am a man 

So go on then, try me'