some weird thangs...not really

yinyang

Question

SMH,  cant believe im creating a post about something i really dont CARE about, just more curious how it happened.  So, i typically use my iphone or chromebook to play and its 50/50 even on which i use more.  Out of nowhere, SM started crashing.  Whtever, ill just delete the app and redownload.  Well, i remember people being guided to dump the cache years past and go from there and so i decided to try that first.  Yea, coo, it worked...kinda.  After manually logging back in, every thing looked normal, i guess.  Same build profile was loaded, chedder was what i remember and toke tokes all gravy.  After evaluating the important goods i noticed this base thingy icon on screen  and its ugliness burned my eyes.  Like, wtf is that?  im pointing and staring at it as if i was frozen by fear.  im like, dude, seriously?  i did not enable something i know zero about.   so whyd this happen ya think?  This would be my second issue in quick succession.  First one being even weirder.  So i started playing SM again mid Feb2022.  After about 1 week of trouble free playing, im suddenly plagued with login issues.  Nothing worked.  I mean, after typing in the known acc info, it would just do that initial loading message.  If i put n the wrong creds, it slapped me in the face and said WRONG!.  So i knew my creds were right so wtf.  Well,  somehow, my acc info reverted back to the acc's ORIGINAL registration creds on battledawn.com.  I have zero idea how it happened, i didnt reallly truly care then, and still really dont now.  just  curious how it happened.  lastly, it was complete stupidity that gave me the dumb luck to sort that chaotic time wasting mess out on my own

2 answers to this question

On 4/11/2022 at 10:49 AM, yinyang said:

SMH,  cant believe im creating a post about something i really dont CARE about, just more curious how it happened.  So, i typically use my iphone or chromebook to play and its 50/50 even on which i use more.  Out of nowhere, SM started crashing.  Whtever, ill just delete the app and redownload.  Well, i remember people being guided to dump the cache years past and go from there and so i decided to try that first.  Yea, coo, it worked...kinda.  After manually logging back in, every thing looked normal, i guess.  Same build profile was loaded, chedder was what i remember and toke tokes all gravy.  After evaluating the important goods i noticed this base thingy icon on screen  and its ugliness burned my eyes.  Like, wtf is that?  im pointing and staring at it as if i was frozen by fear.  im like, dude, seriously?  i did not enable something i know zero about.   so whyd this happen ya think?  This would be my second issue in quick succession.  First one being even weirder.  So i started playing SM again mid Feb2022.  After about 1 week of trouble free playing, im suddenly plagued with login issues.  Nothing worked.  I mean, after typing in the known acc info, it would just do that initial loading message.  If i put n the wrong creds, it slapped me in the face and said WRONG!.  So i knew my creds were right so wtf.  Well,  somehow, my acc info reverted back to the acc's ORIGINAL registration creds on battledawn.com.  I have zero idea how it happened, i didnt reallly truly care then, and still really dont now.  just  curious how it happened.  lastly, it was complete stupidity that gave me the dumb luck to sort that chaotic time wasting mess out on my own

Sort Of Dwaco U hate?

On 4/11/2022 at 10:49 AM, yinyang said:

I have pretty much faced everything you just wrote and I know it's really confusing and weird.

The account swap is the most annoying one. 

For the base error....it gets enabled every time the account swap happens but gets reset the next day by itself.

Edited by Sushi (see edit history)