Destructive mortar

Imapancake15

38 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

So I made some fanart 

Mortar.png

The fanart look cool ( that a detail but make the "orange" a little more lighted, that look a brown or a darker yellow color )

mkpq.png

34 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

Stats <- push 2

((( pull 4 

Range 3-5

Dmg 400-650

Physresdmg 20

Backfire 150

Engcost 20

heatcost 50

Use : 1 

2 push and 4 pull uh.. so that have 2 pull ? or unless you reversed with recoil which is for the user of the weapon, pull is for the opponent .

Also what it this weight ? If we considering this item weights 50 kg so that is statistically weakess than sacrifice cannon but the destructive mortar could better use in few build.

it's hard to say, I would say that it is neither good nor bad..but I prefer to let a person with a better knowledge than me on the item stats say his opinion.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

I meant recoil

Oh i see, so that will seem very "funny"(how to use it), you and the opponent you will constantly moving with that.

Then I hope it won't be a corner taker to make the most of the 4 pulls without recoiling and therefore bring the enemy right next to you in 1 shot, but for once it's quite innovative.

( I just thought about it but claw could definitely take advantage of this with their high hp and lack of movement ability other than swords and utilities).

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 1:10 AM, Imapancake15 said:

And a pic of it on my test mech(its alittle big :\)

What it looks like on my test mech.JPG

I anyone is interested in trying the item for themselves, Of course with revised stats Bc of an error where the enemy would merge with you.

This if the file

ItemtestWU.json 106.94 kB · 9 downloads

Nice Item WoW 

On 4/9/2022 at 1:00 AM, Imapancake15 said:

I meant recoil

Hmmmmmm

On 4/9/2022 at 2:40 PM, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Wow nice item

It is a nice Item

On 4/9/2022 at 1:09 AM, Electro said:

Oh i see, so that will seem very "funny"(how to use it), you and the opponent you will constantly moving with that.

Then I hope it won't be a corner taker to make the most of the 4 pulls without recoiling and therefore bring the enemy right next to you in 1 shot, but for once it's quite innovative.

( I just thought about it but claw could definitely take advantage of this with their high hp and lack of movement ability other than swords and utilities).

Hmmm When I tested It Had like 950 Max Dmg