do u guys have any ideas on how to make this mech better

mustanggod

i would suggest use swoop and use recoiler instead of oven. (low hp is a problem for ovens) definitely need something to pushback to counter huggers. 

and i honestly think divine iron boots will be a better choice than legendary rollers. gives you better chance of not getting stuck in the corner and more hp. however, rollers are good for retreating into sniper range so i'll let you pick. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Even tho Zark have really exceptionally good heat stats. i would still recommend using windigo. Zark is just a little too heavy. Although Windigo's heat stats are a little .... not as good ...... , but it's much lighter and have slightly more hp and have better energy stats, especially regen. AND it have more phys res. Yes heat res is useful, but you can match that up with a fortress later on. Physical fortress give less res, so a torso with more res will be helpful. Also note that physical mechs do a lot of dmg so res and hp are the only way to counter pure dmg. 

I guess you can fit some more utilities like grapple or charge if you get room if you use Windigo, but they're not that important since your mech covers all the ranges. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would say to replace your Nightfall with a Magma Recoiler, or any recoiler, as soon as possible. Remove your Falcon and replace it with something else. Add another Dawnblaze or add a Corrupt Light, because I don't know how effective your mech will be after you've used up all your uses with your Desolation. These are all in my opinion, of course.

That's all!

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Activity

1. 1

Что лучше всего производить на базе для распыления?

2. 131

Started a new acct 5 hours ago, (April 17)

3. 4

Mech improvements/suggetions (level 56 player)

4. 4

5. 4

6. 1

Что лучше всего производить на базе для распыления?

7. 4