Gold box bug

Mieszko581945

Question

5 answers to this question

It’s neither a bug nor a daily prize. It’s a returning reward that you get when you haven’t played for a specified length of time. The timer for it only counts logins on the device however, so you can still play on pc and check mobile once a week for the gold. And lastly, I’m 98% sure changing your phone’s date doesn’t let you get it earlier; the timer is on the server, not your phone.

11 minutes ago, That1Guy said:

It’s neither a bug nor a daily prize. It’s a returning reward that you get when you haven’t played for a specified length of time. The timer for it only counts logins on the device however, so you can still play on pc and check mobile once a week for the gold. And lastly, I’m 98% sure changing your phone’s date doesn’t let you get it earlier; the timer is on the server, not your phone.

it works. go try it if you want.

2 hours ago, Mieszko581945 said:

Are anybody know why something when I uninstall super mechs on phone (android) and install again, after enter the game, I got a free golf box with 75 000 gold? This bug is nice, but weird...

I think it's daily prizes, it gives you the latest prizes (you did not claim them) when you did not logged to your acc for a long time...

It's not a bug as you said.